chapter -2

Jimin pov

Oh who was it? I can't speak because of his tight hold and his hot breath makes me weak. He held my neck with one hand and Taehyung's neck with the other. How can he manage to catch both of us?

Jimin: *gasp* *wheezes* Please... let us go....who are you

I'm struggling in his hold

Yoongi: (holding Jimin's neck) How did you enter my kingdom without any knowledge? Don't you know who I am? Let me tell you I'm Min yoongi king of this kingdom.

(Jimin struggling to speak)

Jimin: (quickly thinks of an excuse) weee..we..We were just exploring the forest. We didn't know it belonged to anyone.

Taehyung: Yeah, we were just passing by and got lost. (laughs nervously)

Yoongi: (suspicious loosing grip on necks) Really? This forest is heavily guarded, how did you manage to enter without being stopped?

Yoongi turned them both to face him and gasp seeing jímin's beauty ...yoongi is literally drooling over him but got to his senses fastly by jímin's angelic voice

yoongi is literally drooling over him but got to his senses fastly by jímin's angelic voice

Jimin: (panicking) We have magic, we used a spell to get past the guards.

As jmin spoke he saw Yoongi...quite amaze by olders handsomenss

Jimin: (whispering to Taehyung) We have to be careful, he is so powerful

Taehyung: (whispering back) Don't worry, we have a plan. Just follow my lead.
....
Yoongi saw them whispering and interrupted their conversation.

Yoongi (curiously): And what are your names?

Jimin (nervously): My name is Jimin, and this is my friend Taehyung. Please forgive us, we are lost travelers and we didn't mean to enter your territory without permission.