One

"..but I don't like parties.."
My best friend scowled at me. "please?" I shook my head no.
Parties fucking suck, and doesn't matter who you are, even if you're Ruby Rose, I will not go for you.
"pretty please, tazzy." Jaden begged. Tazzy was my nickname, and let's not get into that.
"please?"
"no." I looked up from my sketch book and there he was pouting with his begging puppy face. "Jaden." He smiled a little bit and tensed up a little. "you're going?!?"
"NO!" I shouted and rolled my eyes. "parties are stupid. all you do is get hammered and sleep with random guys." He shrugged. "you don't have to get hammered." I rolled my eyes again and dropped my sketchbook onto the floor and layed down, looking at my ceiling. "Knowing me, the pressure will take over and I'll get hammered."
"I'm pretty sure you'd pick getting stoned over getting hammered." He winked. I swear this boy thinks getting high is my life, and that thought disgusts me. I'm not that low. "Ok so if I say I get stoned and someone tries pressuring me into drinking, there's a better chance of me drinking when I'm high than when I'm sober." I glared at him.
I know what I'm talking about.
It has happened before.
"I'll watch over you then, Caroline. Please?"
"why?" It got quiet for what felt like three hours, but it has only been 2 minutes. He still hasn't answered. "why?" I asked again, and looked at him. He was looking down and biting his lip. I sat up, and looked over him trying to think of what's wrong. "Jaden.." He sighed loudly. "well... there's this girl.. I need help and I just want a friend there to support me." Um? Theres a girl? Bitch, no. Hes my best friend. "Oh." Is all I could say. He just nodded and smiled. "Please?" He begged once again. "You're popular, sweetheart. I think you'll have plenty of friends there to support you." I rolled my eyes and lied back down and cuddled my pillow. He came up and lied next to me. "you're my best friend." He said, looking into my eyes.
"no."
"please?" I sighed. "please, Caroline. You're literally my best friend, I'm with you almost every day and we've always been there for each other..... Why are you stopping?" He looked really disappointed, and it was bringing me down.
"Stopping what?" He closed his eyes and curled up in a ball. "Why are you leaving me? Why won't you be there for me?"
That right there kinda broke my heart.
He really thinks this?? He is the best person I've ever had in my life.
That's when I realized I really just need to let go of my past, and go to this stupid fucking party.
"Fine." Next thing I knew I was being attacked with hugs. "thankyouthankyouthankyou!" He yelled continuously with his nonstop smile. He stood up and smiled. "I'll see you around 8, and look sexy." He winked and walked out of my room. I smiled. "Bye, Jaden."
Look sexy.
sexy.
Me? This isn't going to be easy. I looked at my phone; 6:57 pm.
great. An hour.
I walked into my walk in closet, which was basically a whole different room.
It was flooded with clothing and shoes but very organized. I looked over at what I could wear. I looked at some choices over and over. The cute, little black dress that's purposely ripped up on the back, the see-through basketball jersey styled belly shirt with a high waisted black or red skirt, or the loose black and red casual dress that was really short like the black dress which honestly looked really hipster on me.
I tried everything on. I slipped on the mini, classy black dress that hugged my curves perfectly. It matched my pinkish hair perfectly, and I honestly looked pretty damn good.
Then I slipped on the high waisted black skirt and pulled the belly shirt over my head. Looking myself over in the mirror, but I'd pick the dress over this.
Then I slipped on the other dress. It looked to hipster and boring.
I picked to wear matching bra and panties because.. who knew what could happen? haha, just kidding.
still a Virgin over here and keeping it like that, but a little confidence boost is nice. Picking the neon colored bra that was honestly pretty cute, and the neon thong that matched it and was lace, I grabbed it out of my closet and put it on.
By 7:55 I was the finished product. With my cute, curve hugging mini dress, straightened pink hair that came down to my butt, black heals, smokey eyeshadow and leaving my pretty pale pink lips alone, I looked cute.
"Caroline!" Jaden called, walking into my house. He walked through my doorway and stood in shock, "Well hey hot stuff." He looked just as casual as he usually does but he looked good. He styled his hair a little bit making it a little spiky and had cologne on. "Let's go." I walked past him and walked out my door hurriedly.
I was beyond anxious. A party.
I haven't been to a party in months, this didn't feel right. We sat in the car in comfortable silence while my thoughts wondered off.
"what if I do get drunk?"
"what if I lose him at the party?"
"what if I lose him for good?"
"who is this girl?"
"do I know her?"
"who's hosting this party?"
"what if I end up making really bad decisions.."
My thoughts went on and on, I didn't even realize we stopped and that we were here. "Caroline." I snapped out of mind and looked over. "what?" I smiled. He smiled back with his gorgeous smile. "We're here."
Getting out the car, I stood in front of the huge mansion flooding with drunk, tweaking teenagers.
Oh, here's the old life.