Introduction

I feel the blood drip from my head as I stand and continue to fight "I told you I wasn't scared to fight!" I spit out blood. "And I told you I was gonna win." That right there is my bully, Easton McClarry. As he said that he went and hit my jaw leading to me passing out and waking up in the nurses office. Again.

I'm Marcus Chang. No, I'm not Asian. Daily I've been bullied by Easton but today I guess I just had a confidence boost. When I woke up I looked next to me and guess who was there. EASTON, just sleeping peacefully as if this was his home. I cleared my throat to wake him but not only did it do that but it also startled him. Resulting me pinned down.

"Oh, sorry" he says, dryly. "I'll get out since you're awake now" I knew it was a bad idea to do what I did next but I really didn't want to be alone in the state I was. "..wait, can you stay for a bit?" Easton turned his head in confusion, then he laughed. So loud anyone in the school could hear. As he was wiping a tear he started to speak. "You want me to stay here with you?!" I nodded. He thought for a bit. "Hmmm, no chance, I have places to be princess." I rolled my eyes. "Don't call me that, I'm not some girl." He chuckled, "You sure are acting like one!" With that he left the room.