The Results of our lives

Chilli-Hay guys it's me Rozonda aka chilli from THE AMAZING GIRL GROUP TLC , well i what to tell you I'm a mother to a beautiful son and daughter and married to Dallas Austin, me and my baby has been together since middle school but been best friends since we was in diapers. We been through a lot but with our family we always get through.

.....Well enough of me go on and learn about my girls Lisa and Tionne

T-boz- Hay guys it's me Tionne aka t-boz and I'm married to Dalvin DeGrate from jodeci we been married for 5 years now and we have 2 beautiful daughters and they are nothing but a hand full but with my hubby by my side I'm okay with it.

.......Now go on and see my sister Lisa

Left eye- WHATTSSSSSSS UPPPPPPPP everyone my name is Lisa aka lefteye and I'm married to the amazing Andre Rison he plays for the Atlanta Falcons we been together ever since middle but knew each other since elementary,we have 4 beautiful, amazing and crazy kids we have 1 set of twin girls and another girl and one boy so you can say the girls run the house. But with a family of 6 and maybe one more on the way we nothing like any family you ever seen.

How you guys think, it's my first TLC book and I what it to be special for you guys......... so you guys can vote, comment, and anything else if you like my book and message if you what me to continue 😘😘