Part One (Unfinished)

Everyone was having a great time in the private jet they were halfway to Rome, Italy. Aria was tightly gripping her arm rests, she had a row to herself like the rest of the students.

Like everyone in her family; Aria was an overthinker and being on a plane isn't always the best idea; she looks across from her and sees Caspian sleeping soundly in his row.

He had one earbud in his ear and his hand almost touching the ground; "Want some hand sanitizer? These planes are probably not the cleanest" Quinn says leaning over from their row, Avery leans over on Aria's other side curious to see who he can annoy, he mainly looks over to see if he could annoy Quinn. "It's a private jet, they probably clean it top to bottom anyway," he says, rolling his eyes.

"You don't have to have some Avery" Quinn retorts Aria holds out her hand for a squirt, Avery sticks out his hand near Aria's face she jerks back a smidge. "No I want some'' he grumbles, Quinn chuckles and gives some to him.

Avery rubs his hands then puts his head phones back on the other ear and sits back down. Quinn rolls their eyes "He's such a dick sometimes" Aria laughs and rubs in her own hand sanitizer. Avery reappears over the seat in front of Aria, he was holding a bag of chips

"Want some?" he asks the two of them, Aria shakes her head "Allergic to peanuts remember?" Avery's mouth forms an O shape "Right" he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, "Sorry" he mutters; aria smiles softly, "You're all good"

Quinn snorts "Wow Avery trying to kill our best colour theorist" they snipe; Avery glares at Quinn.

"I said I was sorry!" he exclaims, Aria's eyes dart back and forth between the two as they argue.

Caspian sits up from his chair made bed and looks over at the bickering pair "Can you guys just shut the fuck up?" he snaps. Avery and Quinn grow quiet, Caspian lays back down "Some of us usually sleep at 3 in the morning" he grumbles trying to get comfy again, Aria snorts then looks out the window; Caspian was right it was still dark out but the sky was lighter than before.

"Sorry Caspian" The trio mutters softly. "You really had to wake up Casp?" Avery snarks, Aria could see Quinn's jaw tighten as they gritted their teeth.

"Hey Avery, How about some Uno?" Aria asks softly, Avery looks from Quinn to Aria. He nods his head disappears then Aria sees him stand up and comes sit next to her.

They played a couple of rounds, Aria was competitive but so was Avery so she was evenly matched in that category. After a while Aria gets tired and Avery gets bored of losing the last 3 times, so he moves back to his row. Aria closes her eyes, her stomach still unsettled being in the huge aircraft.