The first night, of the rest of your life!

"I can't wait for tonight," says Lexi to Hayley, her best friend of 15 years. She knew tonight was going to be an eye-opener.

"I don't think you realise how much you're going to be smiling after tonight," said Hayley.

They were referring to the Octagon room. A secret underground club that is so exclusive, it took Hayley 3 years of attending, for her to be even allowed to recommend potential new members.

Lexi had gone through 2 months of extensive background checks, and tonight was the night. She was going to discover the reason that Hayley had a new lease on life.

"I am not going to tell you too much because I'm not going to spoil the feeling you will have," said Hayley.

"She had picked out a lovely little red dress as well as a nice red underwear set and black stilettos for tonight, and they had been laid out on her bed since 5am when she got up.

Hayley had found it so hard to keep this quiet from her best. They told each other everything. They were both 25, and ever since lexi moved to town when she was 10, they had never gone more than a weekend without seeing each other.

But they both knew the hoops they had to jump through in order to share the secrets of the club together going forward were worth it.

The octagon room had been a part of the city for 30 years, they had heard stories of it before but no-one could ever find out what happened inside and its members are sworn to secrecy, or excommunicated.

These rules have been adhered to for decades, and no one had betrayed them.

Matt, Hayleys husband of 5 years, had agreed that they would tell Lexi about the club, and if she wanted to join in, then she was more than welcome.

Hayley, knowing full well Matt had no choice, told him at the time she was coming no matter what.

The ladies' plan of action today was simple, head to get caffeine, then go to the steam room, sauna, and massage. Then they needed to go hairdressers and nail salon. They were going to make sure all eyes were on Lexi as she was walking in single and ready for fun.

They head to starbucks for an iced caramel latte sitting down on the sofa to ponder what was going to go down.

"You need to realise there are guys there that you will fall in love with, some girls too," laughs Hayley.

"I just wanna take it all in and enjoy the fun." smiles, Lexi.

Lexi was 5ft 6, with long brunette hair and an amazing set of natural 36d breasts. In all fairness, when Hayley had hers done, she asked for them to look exactly like her friends, which genuinely flattered Lexi.

Hayley and Matt were the typical successful mid town couple. Matt was a stock broker, Hayley was a realtor. He was the prom king, and she was the queen.

He drove an escalade, and she had a mustang. From the outside, they seemed to have everything, and all they longed for was additional excitement. They had tried the mile high club and public sex, but the club was the thing that saved their marriage.

On the opposite side, Lexi was a stay at home mum, having stood by her husband for 3 years not realising he was fucking everything with a pulse. In fact, she only found out when one of the women turned up pregnant at the front door to tell Lexi. That was a year ago and she hadn't met someone she trusted since.

The ladies finished their drinks and decided to head to the health club that Hayley was a member of.

"Morning Gary,  I need 1 guest pass please and make sure Manuel knows I'm here. He's the only one who gets the knots out properly." says Hayley.