Chapter 1:

so this story is based off of my PLL theory.

i made a youtube vid about it and it really inspired me to make this new book.

check it out.

i will post the vid on the side of this chapter so u can see the main basis for my thoughts.

its not the exact same, but it sort of follows my theory.

like all the things in Chapter one will be pretty different than the vidd but other than tht the rest of the story is pretty similar.

love ya

-All_Things_Ezria

.

***

.

its the first night of summer break leading up to junior year, and the 6 best friends are huddled in Spencer's barn.

"I'll be back." Courtney says and pulls open the big barn door. 

"kay." the other 5 girls say, sipping at their stolen liqour from Hanna's mother's wine cabinet. 

"slow down, Aria. or you might tell us all your secrets." Alison winks and they all giggle.

"so, you guys hear the new Beyonce album?" Spencer asks.

"oh, i love it!" Emily raves.

"maybe a little too much, Em." Alison says with a wicked grin. 

Emily immediatley felt nervous and quickly chugged down the rest of her vodka, feeling it burn down her throat. 

"Ali. Mom wants us for a minute." Courtney says, poking her head back in the barn. 

they exchange a glance with each other and walk off, leaving the other four alone. 

only the girls have forgotten that Alison and Courteny's parents arent home.

"they've been acting wierd." Aria blurts out as soon as the door closes. 

"agreed." Hanna admits. 

"running off, being really vague about where they've been, their stories not adding up? whats next, dissapearing entirely?" Spencer says.

"Spence. dont take it to far. just hope that they aren't getting into alot of trouble." Emily says calmly and collectedly. 

"please." Hanna scoffs. "Ali and Courtney are the sketchiest people in Rosewood by a long shot."

"no." Aria counters. "i think we can all agree that Toby Cavanaugh is way scarier."

"yeah, but just try to ignore him. hes still in juvy for the Jenna Thing and we should avoid that topic at all costs. you remember, we promised." Emily says holding up her wrist, showing the powder blue string bracelet that Alison and Courtney had gotten them all as a reminder never to spill about the Jenna Thing.

the girls cease their discussion on the topic, and switch to which guys they're going to go after next school year.

meanwhile, Alison and Courtney are digging themselves into a horrible mess right outside in their own backyard.

"Ali,we shouldnt be doing this." Courtney warns.

"we have to. this bitch is really getting on my nerves. and we need to end it. tonight."

"Alison." they turn and come face to face with Ian Thomas, Melissa's fiance, and he looks terribly angry.

"what do you want?" Courtney hisses.