25

Jennie is drowning with the pleasure sweeping through her body, but this is just the beginning.

The man did not stop his action just because Jennie climax, instead he continues to f*ck her through her orgasm. Deepening his reach and opening her hole.

"Um~no..." Jennie tried to resist.

"Sl*t, is this enough? Do you need more?" the rough rubbing on her tender p*ssy keeps her hole from tightening after orgasm. Her p*ssy is gushing with her honey juices, his c*ck is rubbing against her sensitive p*ssy walls and its glans keeps opening her cervix.

"Woo...." Jennie is stimulated by the constant twitches after her climax. Her tears is flowing on her face and her p*ssy is gushing honey juices due to stimulation by the man's thick c*ck. Her lewd water is dripping all over Taehyung's sleeping face underneath her.

"Ah~" she whines.

"Sl*t," the man squeeze her butt cheeks and regulated his breathing, "Is it exciting being f*ck by me in front of Taehyung?"

It's acceptable if the man never mention it, but when she looks at the sleeping Taehyung's face full of her lewd water, Jennie couldn't stand it."Don't...don't~ah~!!!" she cries.

The man pulled back and f*ck her in, hitting her delicate p*ssy walls again. Repeating it until he suddenly stops and asked Jennie, "Don't what?"

"Don't, don't stop..." Jennie couldn't bear the uncomfortable concupiscence, shook her ass and shouted, "Please....please move...ohhhh, please...."

"You're such a wh*re! Can't even last without my thick c*ck!" the man asserted.

Jennie has already begged for mercy, how can the man reject her? He spread her legs wider and resume his movement, hugging her tighter, fiddling with her cl*t and f*cking her deeper.

Jennie's lewd water is overflowing, everytime the man's d*ck enter it keeps making squelching sound, her moans and groans are mixing with the sound.

But the man wanted to hear more. He violently slammed his d*ck into her p*ssy and demanded for Jennie, "Scream! why is the little sl*t not screaming? scream louder!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Slow down...please ~ please slow down....Ah~" Jennie screams and begs.

Did it not only slowed the man down but he became more aroused. He accelerated his movement and aggresievely fondled her cl*t. After multiple times of tossing, he finally climax and even directly ejaculated on her p*ssy.After the man ejaculated, he pulls out his c*ck from her p*ssy. With his c*ck remove from her c*nt, all her lewd water and his c*m mix together is sprayed all over the sleeping face of Taehyung underneath her.

"Do you want him to drink your honey juices? Do you want him to lick you?" before she could answer, the man spreads her legs and directly thrust her dripping c*nt in Taehyung's sleeping face.

How can Jennie stand this?

Although she's been played many times in her dreams, the man's face is always blurry but now seeing Taehyung's face clearly, she couldn't adapt at all.

Jennie wanted to escape, move her body but Taehyung underneath her suddenly stuck out his tongue and lick the p*ssy that the man just violated.

"Ah~!" Jennie couldn't help herself at all, she accidentally move her body and rode Taehyung's face.

"Is it arousing being lick by your precious senior?" the man grope her breast and fondled her t*ts.

Jennie couldn't answer, just raised her head and panted. The man behind her smiled and pushes her down, letting her lie on Taehyung and giving her mouth.

Taehyung's is wearing the house pants he wore this morning at his apartment, at that time she couldn't help but steal a peak at his long legs a couple times. Jennie did not know how to remove Taehyung's pants but the thick c*ck jumped out, the size and shape is exactly the same as the one that had just f*cked her.

Jennie closed her eyes.

"Hmmm...."

Taehyung's tongue is still licking her hole and her head is between Taehyung's legs and her mouth is s*cking his d*ck. Both of them gave each other oral s*x for a while, and then suddenly she hears the man's voice again.

"Jen, you're playing happily, have you forgotten about me?" the man asks

"Um....." Jennie mumbles.

She had Taehyung's c*ck inside her mouth, and her cl*t is being licked and s*cked by Taehyung's lips and tounge. Suddenly the man also leans over and inserted his c*ck inside her p*ssy directly.

"Hmmm~....." she moans.

The man's c*ck is inserted into her p*ssy at her back.

This time both her upper and lower hole is filled with c*cks.