Random Sketches!~

Hi, How you doin? Am back once more!~.. Well to just show you guys a few of my sketches.. Although--.. Been busy these past few days due to School again, Soo I couldn't hunt for a Gamma Kyeggo- But will try once to hunt again If I get the time- Am not even sure when will it end but Let's just hope Ill get that Gamma soon.

But anyways!.. Let's proceed into the Chaos!~

First Sketch, Felix Swapped with Ash ( Clothes, Hair Style and Hats are the only one here who switched!~ ).

Here's Felix who've been swapped/switched with Ash's Clothes!~ Again with the Blurry Picture but Its understandable right?

Here's Felix who've been swapped/switched with Ash's Clothes!~ Again with the Blurry Picture but Its understandable right?.. Anyways!~ Into the Next one!

Second Sketch, Ash swapped with Felix ( Clothes, Hair Style, and Hats are the only one here who switched!~ ).

Again with the Picture quite Blurry, But its Ash swapped/switched with Felix's Clothes!~ Now into the Last one!

Third Sketch, Three Versions of Felix.

They're all the same person but has different kinds of Personalities, Now into introducing them!~ First We have Spar Felix ( Or so the Old Felix, The one Who's quite addicted to Spars before and has tons of Energy~ He's the First Version of Felix ...

They're all the same person but has different kinds of Personalities, Now into introducing them!~ First We have Spar Felix ( Or so the Old Felix, The one Who's quite addicted to Spars before and has tons of Energy~ He's the First Version of Felix but now-- Felix kinda turned Emo a little ), He's the one with the Sword or the Stick looking thing.

Next! We have Yuixonius, Who's in the Middle of the Two. He's rather the Calmest and has a lot of Rage kept in him unlike the Two, But Yeah That's Yuixonius!~ He uses a Violin or a Katana to basically Attack but mainly uses a Violin and no- He doesn't smack the Enemy with it but rather use the Sound of it to cause Damage. He too! Resembles as a Snake/Cobra.

And Last! We have Felix himself, He's the Version of Felix known now but before?.. It was Spar Felix but ehh.. He kinda turned Emo. He too! Has a Connection between Lionuix aka as seen in Felix's Visit, He's rather a tough one though.. Doesn't have Emotions but rather does Acting instead to show some Emotions.. But in Reality? He doesn't feel any..

Felix is a Puppet, Created ONLY for assassinating. But now? Illusion Starrius kinda changed him.. To y'know act normally as He too sees him as his Student and his own Son.

Alright Fellas, That's all for now! Will Post soon if I do get more Ideas..

-Hiozuse