Taylor chants ♡

Lover:
Raise your hands when Taylor says so during "You need to calm down"
Scream "Cause shade never made anybody less gay" as loud as you can during "You need to calm down"
Fearless (TV):
Shape a heart when Taylor sings "its fearless" during "Fearless"
Clap twice after "When you know you're about to cry" during "You belong with me"
Evermore:
Turn on your phone flashlight during "Majorie"
Reputation:
After "you can make me a drink" say "1,2,3 let's go bitch!" During "Delicate"
After "Do the girls back home touch you like I do" say "no they don't" during "Delicate"
Before the "Dont blame me" highnote scream "TAKE US TO CHURCH" during "Dont blame me"
Scream "CAUSE SHES DEAD" at the top of your lungs during "lwymmd"
Red (TV):
After "Too many cool kids" say "who's Taylor swift anyway EW" during "22"
After "tossing me the car keys" scream "FUCK THE PATRIARCHY" During "atw10mvtvftv"
Ask "How'd that make you feel" after "if we had been closer in age maybe it would've been fine" during "atw10mvftv"
1989 (TV):
Before "style" scream "what time is it Taylor"
After "you live with ghosts" say "YOU FORGIVE, YOU FORGET, BUT YOU NEVER LET IT GO!" during "bad blood"
Midnights:
After "congressman" say "Taylor you'll be fine" During "Anti-hero" (2nd verse)
When Taylor says "and by the way" you scream "Where are you going Taylor" when she says "I'm going out tonight" we say "YES YOU ARE" during "bejeweled"
After "Karma takes all my friends to the summit" you say "facts" during "Karma"
Instead of saying "Karma is the guy on the screen" say "Karma is the guy on the chiefs" during "Karma"
🎀🌼💜🧣🗽🐍💗☁️🍂🕗📝~♡☆♧♤♡☆♧♤~