An electric sensation (4)

It was already half past 6pm but, Advait was still in his office. He was looking through some files when a ringing sound came from his phone indicating that someone has called. He picked up the call only to be scolded by his mother, Adhira Trivedi, a well desciplined women who amidst being a busy housewife of Shraddha mansion, had always taught both of his sons about the morals and the responsibilities that they would have when they grow up.
Advait: Hello?
Maa: Beta kaha hain tu? Jaldi aa, Puja ka muharat khatam ho jayega. Hume Rudra Abhishek bhi karna hain.
(Son where are you? Come fast or the auspicious time for the puja will be over. We also have to do Rudra Abhishek.)
Advait: Haan maa mera kaam bas hohi gaya hain. Aur Bas panch min--
( Yes mom, my work is almost done. Just 5 min--)
Maa: Ek minute bhi nahi. Ya to tu ghar ayega ya to wahi pehi soyega.
(Either you will come home or you will sleep there only)
(This is why I had said that Dhiraj is head of the family for name's sake)
*Call cut off*
Advait: Ma--maa, call cut kar diya! FINE!
(Mo--mom, she cut the call! FINE!
Advait packed his important stuff and took his car keys before leaving the humongous round building.

Advait's POV

I came inside the mansion and it was 6:45pm. I went straight to my room, took a warm shower and wore a kurta and paired it with denim jeans. I didn't wash my hair so, I just fixed it with my hands and I was done. I came downstairs and saw maa and chachi bedecked with beautiful red sarees and jewellery. I saw baba wearing a red kurta with dhoti, chachu wearing a yellow kurta with denim jeans and Aarav Bhai wore a purple kurta with black pants. Everyone were looking amazing.
-----
I halted our mini van infront of our nearest Shiv mandir. I told Aarav Bhai to escort everyone to the Shiv mandir as I had to park the van at a safe distance. Deeksha couldn't come as she was having her exams in a month. I drove to a near place and parked my car and was about to proceed to the mandir when I felt a hand got brushed against my hand. The sensation that passed through my body was something that I couldn't decipher.It was as if a bolt had passed into my body. My control over my body broke as I turned to see who it was but, my eyes could only see a silhoutte gradually fading into the dark. My mind was telling me to ignore it but, my heart was saying otherwise. My thoughts got broken when Aarav Bhai called me as the puja had started. I didn't even realise when a smile formed on my face. It was like something unexpected happened to me.

🖤 Jazbaat nae se milee hain,Jaane kya asar ye hua hain~~Koyi mujhko yoon milaa hain, jaise baanjaare ko ghar 🖤

Jaane kya asar ye hua hain~
~Koyi mujhko yoon milaa hain, jaise baanjaare ko ghar 🖤

Hi!
So, did you like their first meet up?
Ik it's not much but our Advait smiled✨
Bye!
Radhe Radhe

                                🎀