~6°

"So, your exams starts on Monday,  better study well" mr cho, yn's professor said and left the class.

Yn's exams are near {mine too :( } but she had already completed all of her studies. Yn was always a topper on her classroom making some other people jealous!

"Ahh, I'm done of these exams!" Taehyung said and smashed his head on the table

"Its super easy if you study!, why are you so lazy?" Yn said while giggling at taehyung's action.

"Eh? Easy? Like what's the use of studying?" Taehyung said in a annoyingly. 

"Yey dump, there are a lot of uses, but peoples like you who doesn't have brain don't know anything " yn said.

"What the heck? Can we stop talking about this?"  Taehyung said. 

"Hmm mm" yn said and packed her bag.

"Should I drop you to ma-" taehyung was about to say something but yn talked.

"No need tae, driver'll be outside I'll go " yn said and smiled at taehyung. 

"Oh okey then, bye" taehyung said while taking his bag and left.

"Bye tae" yn said and went outside towards the driver.

____

Yn was on the kitchen talking to the maids while eating strawberry. Just then, she heard door bell ringing from the main door. She thought it would  be jungkook because we wasn't home yet. One of the maid went to open the door revealing some unknown people and jungkook on the middle. Yn couldn't see who was it so she went to the living room to check who, then she saw jungkook with some other people.  Jungkook's father came downstairs hearing the door bell.

"Hello mr Jack, it's been so long since we met!, how are you?"  Jungkook's father said giving a handshake to one of them.

After greeting each other all of them including jungkook sat on the couch and started talking. One of the maid was about give drinks to the guests but yn stopped her and took the drinks saying she'll give it to them... Yn gave the drinks to everyone but at the end her leg slipped down and the drinks fell down to Jack's lap

"What the hell you did just now!"  Jack said coldly getting up from the couch.

All the rest of them was looking at yn well, Jungkook giving her deadly glares!

"...I-I'm s-sorry..." yn spoke, shuttering. 

"Just stay away from here you FUCKING BITCH " jungkook said and slapped yn so hard. All of them were shock by Jungkook's actions and his father was now so angry on jungkook. 

"Jungkook! You are crossing your limits!" Jungkook's father said and stand up from the sofa trying his best to calm down. 

Yn was sobbing from the time jungkook slapped her and she went to her room crying. 

"U-um..guys I'm sorry for this" mr. Jeon said.

____

yn ran towards her room while crying. she was so heartbroken now by her mafia husband's action!

I... I didn't mean to do that.. But b- but he slapped me! Why is he doing this? I hate his so much! How can he be this cruel? H-he said im ugly.. Am i ugly?

Yn said to herself while sobbing and then slept...