‎‧₊˚✧ 15. Annika ✧˚₊‧

Somehow, I always knew he didn't kiss that girl. I couldn't imagine it. He always tells me how he only loves me and his actions also show me. He doesn't let any guy who could he a potential threat near me. And he has claimed me as his 'property' several times.

"Lukas?" My voice is quiet, and his eyes gaze into mine, ever so sweetly.
"Yes, angel?" His voice alone makes me melt.
"I am... well." I stumble over my words, almost embarrassed to say them.
"You're?" He asks and has a teasing edge to his voice, which makes me blush.

I look down, trying to avert his gaze and trying not to let him see how fucking flustered I am - and how fucking turned on. My cheeks flush red, and based on his grin, I can tell he knows what I am trying to say.

"Is my little angel turned on and too shy to ask me for help? How cute." He taunts me, and I almost want to slap the attitude out of him, but I know I'll be on the ground or the bed before I even realize I didn't manage to do so.
"Yes." I admit shyly, and he chuckles.
"How would you like me to help you?" He asks and makes me curious.
"What do you mean?" My words are cut off as he lays me on the bed.
"Do you want me to finger you, eat you out, fuck you or should I make you please yourself while I am watching you?" The way he says it is so, so fucking dirty and so fucking turning me on.

I am caught off guard, feeling a flood is arousal washing over me and a wet spot building in my panties. I can literally smell myself, and I know that Lukas can, too. He smirks down at me, trailing a hand over my collarbone, down to my chest, down to my stomach, and, finally, under my shirt, gently caressing my waist. I gasp.

"Come on, angel. Tell me." He whispers and kisses my jawline, then my nose.
"I-" Thw words are stuck in my throat, and I can't speak a single word clearly.
"Use your words, baby." He taunts me, and I feel my blush intensifying.
"Or should I use the combo?" He whispers against my neck, and god help me, I want him to.
"Yes." This is the only thing I can manage to bring out. The other words are stuck in my throat, and I can't get them out.
"Lay down on the bed then." He murmurs against my neck, causing me to get even wetter.

He doesn't have to tell me twice, I walk to my bed and lay down, watching him as he walks towards me. My entire body gets hot, my face red and my body shaking slightly from anticipation and excitement of what is gonna happen now. Slowly, he leans over me and starts to kiss my neck, knowing this is my point where I get weak.

"Can I Undress you, angel? Or do you want to do it yourself?" He asks me, so gentle that I almost forget he is actually really dirty minded.
"You do it. Please." I say, breathless.
"Sit up then." His voice turns almost commanding and - god help me - I want him.
"Yes." I obey, sitting up on the bed while his hands trace my waist and hips.

He slowly takes my shirt off, baring my bra to him, and he does it so slowly, almost as if he is torturing me. I whimper, as of to ask him to keep going, and he does, throwing my shirt to the ground and kissing my neck again.

"Already begging me, hm?" The taunting edge to his voice doesn't go away.
"Shut up, Lukas." I can't finish my sentence as he grabs my neck and pins me down to the bed, slowly choking me, and I gasp.
"Be my good girl." He whispers and slowly sticks his tongue out and slowly licks along my collar, my eyes widen, and my mouth falls open.

My hips buck up almost automatically, and he grins, pushing my hips down, teasing the edge of my panties as he does so. I gasp. My heart rate increases. My breath gets faster. I want him to just do it, to stop teasing me.

"Lukas. Please. Stop teasing me." I sound desperate, and he chuckles.
"Why should I?" A finger trails across the waistband of my leggings, and I gasp again, another warm flood of need wetting my panties and even through my leggings.
"Oh, I see how it is. You're all wet, hm?" Again, he kisses my neck and then my jaw, I press my hips against his hand, and I can't help the small moan escaping me, as his hand pushes me down into the matress again.

I whimper, needing release and needing him to take me - here and now. I look up at him, my eyes begging him for more. Begging him to do it. To please me. A grin spreads across his lips, and he trails his kisses down to my chest. He is kissing my right tit, then my left. He tips my chin up with his hand and trails a finger across my bottom lip, seeking entrance. I open my mouth, and he slips a finger inside of my mouth, smirking.

"That's it, angel. Such a good girl." He praises me, and I blush again.
"Am I now?" I tease, but cut off as his finger slips deeper inside of my mouth.
"Yes." No more words leave his mouth as he removes his finger from my lips and kisses them instead. I kiss him back.
"I love you, Lukas." I say.
"I love you too, angel." He smiles.

I lean back again, feeling both his hands hooking my leggings, torturing me by pulling them down inch by inch, so slowly, so passionate. I lift my hips off the bed, and he finally pulls them down. Once they are all the way off my legs, he throws them to the ground, kissing my stomach, immediately erasing my insecurities.

"Can I take the rest off, too?" He asks me, as if wanting to make sure he doesn't do anything I don't want to.
I nod. "Yes." I nod again.

He reaches behind me and slowly unclips my bra, pulling it off me. Even though my tits are free to see to him, he looks into my eyes, smiling. He leans in and kisses me again.

------------------------
HELLO GUYS!!!
The next chapter will be SPICY and EMBARRASSING!! 😈😈😈
MAKE SURE TO READ IT!!! 📸🤍