#1

jisung and minho live in the same apartment building, but at the time they didnt know each other. and one night-

minho's POV :

i was just going to my apartment room after going to the club, i opened the door after putting in the passcode and opened the door casually. not caring about anything i took off my shirt and hopped on to bed, not to mention i was drunk at the moment. i drifted off to sleep not long after.

morning came and i woke up due to the sunlight behind the curtains of the window. i yawned and stretched a little before noticing a head popping out of the blanket, i was curious why there was a head for some reason so i opened the blanket and saw a cute boy peacefully sleeping. i screamed and jumped off the bed, seeing a boy on my bed i should do that.

jisung's POV :

i was just sleeping peacefully but got awaken by a loud scream. i opened my eyes and sat up to see a handsome guy in front of my own eyes. 'why is there a guy in my apartment?!! but damn hes hot, not to mention his abs..' i thought to myself, but snapped out of my thoughts when i heard his angelic voice talking. "who the fuck are you? what are you doing in my apartment?!" he said out loud. "i should ask you that, this is my apartment!" i answered with a sleepy voice still. when i saw his face again he was confused, i wonder why..

minho's POV :

i was really confused.. "but i remembered putting in my passcode and it let me in..?" i said still confused, not long until i said that the cute boy answered me "well what passcode did you put in?" he gave me a question. hearing that i said "i put '2510' my birth date" when he heard that he quickly said "my passcode is '2510'!! the date i adopted my pet, bbama!"

now i understood why im in the wrong apartment, last night i was drunk and put my passcode, not seeing the room number. "oh- i think im in the wrong apartment room-"

jisung's POV :

"see?!! then im not wrong, whats your room number? so i can give a visit :3".. oh my god jisung are you stupid!! why did i say that..
"my room number is #143, i think its beside your apart room" i got an answer so quickly- but im happy with it :P

noones POV :

after all that, minho wore his shirt and waved goodbye to jisung, of course jisung waved back since hes a hot guy-

minho opened the door and went out, leaving jisung flustered. jisung closed the door and sat on the couch, daydreaming of the guy he just met. but he forgot to ask his name, what a shame :]

yall thats gonna be it for #1 cause im writing this on 11 am 😔😔
words : 499