Chapter One; Emerald Eyes.

A/N: this story is based off NON REALISM. And and anime called My hero academia (only their quirks and striving to be heros) all aplied is my idea after. Saricks (sarick is the main perspective) quirk being poison manipulation. She could manipulate bright red strings to shoot from her body and stab her desiples, knocking them either unconscious or killing them depending on how much she uses meaning shes also immune to poison her poison strings can be broke/snapped and she gets horribly injured depending where they make her have a gashing would. in order to have her strings restored she would either have to eat or drink nature. example: lake water or bugs., Druidics Earth force who can manipulate any platform to raise, shape or form anything he thinks of. He can raise some platforms up to 200 feet. Garnics is Echo being he can change the pitch and volume of his voice drastically and he can hear sounds that normal people would think aren't there. (he can even hear an ant crawling) all it takes is the headphone jacks that dangle off his ear to be connected to his hands. Jade can manipulate any of the elements as she is an element bender. ALSO. I only update stories on week days. Sorry :D

Branches and twigs cracked under my step as crickets chirped in the distance. I took a deep breath in the fresh rainy scent of air and gazed over the trees. The sky was splattering colors of yellow, orange and red, preparing for the horizon to hold the sun. The forest drawed me in closer like a rope, it was beautiful. I pull an arrow from my quiver as I silently step closer to my prey, I prepare the bow and aim at my shot. Something in the distance makes a loud crash as my deer swarm scatters in fear. "Oh for fucksakes" I'd mutter under my breath. "You have the next one, I have faith." Druidic gazes into my eyes with a smile. I'd crack a smile at him and nod. Jade and Garnis walk closer to us, approaching from a distance. "Sorry, did we scare your flock off? We were cutting down some wood for the play." Asks Garnis. All four of us are in drama club together as an extracurricular activity. "Yeah, but It's alright." I would tuck a piece of my auburn hair behind my ear. The sun that's still setting shines through the leaves on the tree tops, bouncing off of Druidics face. His emerald eyes gaze at me and I could feel my heart fluttering. Garnis rubs the back of his head with his palm while Jade stays quiet. "Are we just going to stay q-" I would try to finish my sentence as Garnis covers my mouth. I'd start mumbling as he plugs in his earphone jacks into his hand and listens for any sound that might imply villains or other students. "DUCK!" Jade yells. Druidic raises the grass 50 feet as an ice quirck shoots towards us. I would create a shockwave of my poison, shooting it under the ground and towards the other person.  The poison would snap as I scream in pain. The other person had snapped my poison as it got closer to them. I would fall back into Garnic's arms and he'd catch me. "Hey stay awak for me Sarick.." he'd try to keep me conscious. Jade would then suck some of the water off the ground, using her quirk to make sure its clean. She would then make me drink it, my wounds healing. I'd catch my breath back as I look up to Garnic, his face staring down at me. I'd sit up quickly as my face becomes flustered and I'd look back at him. "Are you okay?" He looks into my eyes. "Yeah I'm uh..fine."  Blood would drip down  as I'd look over to the wall.