{introducing the characters and warnings}

{skip if you don't want to read all of this but it's basic info. i recommend just looking at their ages and what they do.}
LEE MINHO:
a 21 year old male who works at a tattoo studio with hyunjin, changbin and bangchan. he lives by himself not far from where he works. he didn't go to university or have much time at school.
he has a sleeve full of tattoos and two piercings on his nose and ear lobes.
gay

HAN JISUNG:
a 17 year old male who is currently still in school with jeongin and seungmin. he is innocent and shy, his parents are very strict and religious so jisung has to be religious too, christian. jisung takes part in church with felix who also is religious.
he has no tattoos or piercings yet.
sexuality unknown (religious purposes)

HWANG HYUNJIN:
a 22 year old male who is working at the tattoo shop with minho, changbin and bangchan. Hyunjin lives by himself and most of the inside of his house is full of his artwork since he has a hobby of painting/drawing which convinced him to work in the tattoo shop with minho and the others.
he has one flower tattoo on his arm and an eyebrow piercing.
bisexual

FELIX:
a 17 year old male who is being homeschooled. his parents are strictly religious like jisungs but that's it, they aren't strict with anything else. felix takes part in church with jisung. felix is religious.
he has one helix piercing.
sexuality unknown (religious purposes)

JEONGIN:
a 17 year old male who goes to school with jisung and seungmin. he goes on a lot of holidays with family so he isn't seen around 24/7. his family owns a massive business which is passed down, he's up next to be the boss when he is over 18.
he has no tattoos or piercings
straight

SEUNGMIN:
a 18 year old male who goes to school with jisung and jeongin. he is shy and usually doesn't say much especially not to people he doesn't know. he will drop out of school soon to join his mothers job in running a cafe.
he has no piercings or tattoos yet.
straight

BANGCHAN:
a 24 year old male who runs the tattoo shop and is the boss. he works with minho, hyunjin and changbin. he designed the shop with some of hyunjin's designs, minho's ideas and changbin's feedback/ideas.
he has a few tattoos on his arms and one on his back, bangchan has a nose piercing on his left side.
bisexual

CHANGBIN:
a 23 year old male who works at the tattoo shop with minho, bangchan and hyunjin. he spends most of the time at the gym since he does run the gym while working at the tattoo shop.
he has a lip piercing but no tattoos.
bisexual

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
the next few pages may include
* smut
* possible dark humour
* religious beliefs (some may be against christianity, do not come at me for this.)
* some ab❗️se (words and physical)
* homophobia and homosexuality (if you are against homosexuality why are you even here?)