the fall of Elena ( prologue)

There was nothing more than cheers in the dragon empire, their little pricess had been born and declared as the heir of the kingdom and hapinnes filled the halls of the Castle as both of her parents were devoted to love her however this did not last long ...

3 months later

It has been discovered that an attack would happend to the kingdom the Queen and king discussed that their Childe would be an easy target and the Queen after a lot of consideration decide to leave the kingdom to another nearby as the heart kingdom was under their care and even without having their outstanding Magic they both agreed that their defensas should be enough to protect the for a couple of days so when the time came the Queen started he joirney and started going to the heart kingdom.

           Queen's perspective

As i was running through the forest that led to the heart kingdom I started seeing shadows and hearing noises , terrified for my baby safety i started to run faster , with my Magic alone i could defeat about 70 enemys of high rank , everyone knew justo how powerfull both me and my husband were aswell as our kingdom but i feared for my child
I didnt think i would be able to protect her properly as i was nearing the heart kingdom I was suddenly surrounded by at least 200 enemys i knew that was bad i could not defeat all of them alone and protect my child either so I knew we would both be killed i projected my Magic to start attacking while i created a portal to the clover kingdom a kingdom in which i knew  they wouldn't think of searching because of our past political issues made by our past kingdom  i wrote elena rindelle ( my babys name) quikly in a note aded our familys crest in a tiara ( something i knew would lead her black to her home  and send her through the portal just as a enemys dagger stabbed me in the heart and i started to bleed and i knew i was going to die but i had no regrets as my child was Happy and i hoped that when she free Up she would know that i loved jer with all my heart guards of my kingdom surrounded me horrified at my weak state but reassured me that the kingdom was okay and as i was going to tell them the childs destination they said that my husband had also died so I commanded islande ( the captain of the guards ) to rule the kingdom and that when my child come black she would be the Next ruler and then i passed .