PROLOGUE

Pain and betrayal is all what I was feeling... the people who I sacrificed everything for my family or so i thought had betrayed me the people who I considered as friends and the whole wizarding world were planning to put me down because I became to strong. The woman I loved had stabbed me right in my back and tried killing me all for what money and inheritance. I would've given it to her without all this but she was cheating on me and wanted to marry her lover after disposing me. I couldn't die yet I had a godson to take care of and Andromeda I was her last family I couldn't die on her. My head was hurting my stomach would was stinging I was loosing blood I was dieing i knew that all of those traitors were standing around me watching the life in me fade. That's when I heard him 'My death' a dark seductive voice asking me something i couldn't ever refuse "Is it time my mistress" and the only thing I could say was "yes" and as if all of a sudden a strange sensation took over my body and all went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next time I came to proper awareness of my surroundings I realised that I was standing in the middle of a bloody massacre. All of them were dead all my tormentors and the traitors of the wizarding world were brutally murdered. My wound was gone my bleeding long stopped I did not even have a small cut on me. I felt someone behind me. I turned and saw a tall man with beautiful yellow eyes, silver hair and dark skin holding a sytch in hand.

 I turned and saw a tall man with beautiful yellow eyes, silver hair and dark skin holding a sytch in hand

"Did you like it mistress I hurt them hundred fold they hurt you ",he replied in an amusing tone. " Who are you", I asked him " Oh you know me all too well mistress after all you did call me yours" then he came closer and whispered " my death" with a smirk to his lips. "I don't even know you who even are you" in my heart i think i already had an inkling who he was but my rational mind wasn't ready to accept it. He smiled and said, "Oh but you do you called me so lovingly as to quote 'my death'. Besides you do feel this connection between us this heat this fire this desire to own to acquire to become one "  then he was right in front of me  from the moment our eyes connected i knew he was different I felt strange that i found myself getting mesmerized by his voice, his face , his eyes that were like drowning me into endless desire to Ponce on him I was embarassed by this I felt like a teenager again and not to comment on the fact that i just got betrayed by someone I loved romantically and the fact that my heart was already ready to move on to someone else was shocking. No it's not just that before my heart and body were never in agreement when I was with 'her' my always reacted when she touched me as if my body knew she wasn't the one and did not want to be touched by her but now both my heart and body desired him. I felt my stomach churning and felt all those butterflies that I had never experienced before. I became self-conscious and felt myself flush at all the dirty thoughts that crossed my mind in that split second he came closer to me his scent was soo dam additing i needed to get myself out of these thoughts, with clear mind I asked him about the connection between us. He the softly answered, "Oh you know the soul kind. It's simple I'm one of your soulmates you have three and I'm the first you have met .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.