chapter - 6

Jungkook pov

What happened to my hyung? I know that Taehyung or Jimin did something. From the beginning, I had doubts as I entered the room and burst into the room. The scene in front of me was even more shocking.

How can Taehyung sleep with Jimin like that? Jimin is shirtless and cuddling with Taehyung. Why should I care? I came to sort the things with them.

[ Yes why do he care. Then why he is shocked to see them like that thou]

This situation might be awkward and complicated but I should wake them

Jungkook: Yeah, both of you get up.

Ahh, they are not waking up.

Jungkook: Ahh, wake up! Both of you get out of the castle. (I shouted loudly)

Jimin / Taehyung: We are up, we are up. (Said at the same time)

Jungkook: What did you two do to my brother??

Jimin: We didn't do anything to your brother.

Jungkook: Then why is he behaving oddly?

Jimin: Maybe your hyung is mental patients.Show him the best healer in the kingdom to help with his madness.

Taehyung: What are you two discussing?

Just then, Yoongi entered the room. Yoongi's eyes were fixed on Jimin, admiring his milky skin and beautiful curves. Day by day, he was becoming more beautiful.
Jimin noticed and put on a shirt.

Jimin: Hey, Yoongi and Jungkook, what do you want? Why are you both disturbing our sleep? Jungkook, ask your brother what the problem is. We didn't do anything. (Jimin said angryly)

Jungkook is accusing them for what they have not done.
They are bicherking with eachother. Yoongi and taehyung are seeing dumbfounded.
Jimin was about to throw his hands on Jungkook. Yoongi and Taehyung went to stop him.

Yoongi: "Jimin, calm down," Yoongi said, placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin responded angryly

Jímin : "First, remove your hand."

Taehyung: "Yeah, don't do something you'll regret," Taehyung added, standing in front of Jimin to block his path to Jungkook.

Jimin : "But he's being so disrespectful!" First he scared us and now he came with lame reason to accuse us . Did he hit his head somewhere??

Jungkook: That's not a lame reason. Since you two came, he has not been the same as before. He is being softer with you more than with me.
(Oh, poor Jungkook is jealous).

Yoongi: No one is more important to me than you, Kook. Just come, we will go outside to visit the kingdom.

Jungkook: Fine, I'm leaving them now.

Jimin: Next time, will you bring a new lame reason, muscle bunny?

Jungkook: You shut your mouth, little chick.

Jimin exclaimed, trying to push past Taehyung.

Yoongi : but fighting isn't the solution," Yoongi replied firmly.

Jimin : He needs to learn a lesson. How can he accuse us when we didn't do anything?" Jimin growled, his fists clenched.

Taehyung : "He will, but not this way. Let's talk to him instead," Taehyung suggested, gesturing towards
Jungkook who was standing a few feet away, to go away
Jimin took a deep breath and reluctantly nodded.