Chapter 1: A New Hope For Copper-9

6 days and 23 hours 50 minutes later on Copper-9 we see a worker drone with a railgun on her heading to a base built using dead worker drones to test her new toy on a D-drone. While on her way there she would see what would look like a meteor but is something else entirely.
"What the hell is that?" The escape ship would crash into the ground 200 metres aways.

The drone wouldn't know what had landed if it was a D-drone ship or something different so she decided to take the risk and would go there. 2 minutes later she would arrive to see a small ship which looked like it's only for one person. She would wait 5 minutes to see if anyone would come out but nothing so she would go to the ship to see what was going on. She would try to open the door but couldn't figure it out since she hasn't seen a ship of this kind.

2 minutes later she would be able to open the door but when she sees what's inside she would see a some type of drone with a black trench coat on with no brand on it with a black shirt underneath and black pants with a blue line running down on both sides and it's visor would say 99% DONE 55 SECONDS TILL COMPLETION.

"Whatever this drone is, it's clearly not a D-drone and does not appear to be from JcJenson". The worker drone would wait out the timer to see what happens. Once the timer ended the visor would say "100% COMPLETE STARTING SYSTEMS"

with a loading bar on it that would fill up fast. After the loading bar would finish the drone would awaken for the first time. The drone would awaken to see a purple haired worker drone looking at him "uhh hello?" The drone would say not knowing who this drone is. The Worker drone would give him a small wave. "So this is awkward." L would say while he gets out of his ship.

"I know we just met but can you tell me what planet I'm on." The worker drone would be surprised that he doesn't know what planet he's on. "We're on copper-9." The worker drone would say but this answer would make L fear the worse.

"Oh god no-no-no-no-no HEY WHAT HAPPENED IOL-74!" L would shout at her. "HEY CALM DOWN I DON'T KNOW!" The worker drone would shout in retaliation. L would calm down and apologise for that outburst "I'm sorry it's just I was gonna be sent here incase of an emergency I just panicked."L would say in a sad tone. "It's alright." The drone would say, accepting his apology.

"Hey what's your name." L would ask. "Oh it's Uzi and what about yours." Uzi would ask him. "My name is L nice meet you Uzi" "Nice to meet you as well L." After greeting each other L would ask Uzi what she's doing out here and she would say that she's hunting down a D-drone to test her railgun she made. Uzi would show him the railgun she made and while showing him L would scan it and would tell her that there are a few flaws with it.

"I know but it should do the trick." Uzi would say feeling optimistic about it. "Alright but mind if I-" Before L could finish his sentence he would see 2 D-drones flying their way and land in front of them.

Uzi would be scared never actually seeing a D-drone in person before, especially 2 of them.
"Uzi, get out of here." L would tell her to leave since he doesn't want her to get hurt or killed in the battle that's about to happen.