chapter -7

Jimin eyes 👀 went big, and then

The door burst open and there stood a confused joogin and Jungkook 🌚.. they took a U-turn.

Jungkook : "Mmmm... I'm sorry, hyung, Mother Queen is calling you ...

Jungkook said and run away with joogin .

Yoongi pov

Such a cockblockers, I was going to makeout this shiity idiots spoiled everything, I see how red tomato he had become.. a beautiful mess . But now I should meet queen .

Yoongi: dress up ! ( I ordered him , he quickly wore his dress . About to go but I catch him )
Don't you think your hiding something from me .

Jimin : ( glups ) I'm ummm .. no I'm not hiding anything, leave me ..
Jimin ran away fastly.

Yoongi :" fine leave"

Jimin pov

When I go to the library, I see someone following me. I think so, Not just me, but someone else too want that etiquette book. I shrug it off, but this Yoongi is making me weak. Why is my wolf being weak in front of him? I'm lucky to have the powers of the elves; otherwise, my wolf would have surrendered to him. But I don't like it. Why does my wolf want him? Did he use some magic on my wolf? He doesn't know about my identity.

Jimin: sighs I can't believe there was no etiquette in the library.

Taehyung: Hmm, that is strange. Maybe someone borrowed it.

Jimin: No, it's not that. I had this strange feeling like someone was watching me in the library before Yoongi entered.

Taehyung: What? In the library? That's creepy.

Jimin: I know, right? But then I noticed the third row of books looked different. I went to investigate and found a secret tunnel leading to the forest.

Taehyung: What?! That's insane. Did you go into the tunnel?

Jimin: No way, it's too sketchy. Plus, it's probably just a coincidence that it leads to the same forest where we found that mysterious creature.

Taehyung: True, but it's worth checking out. We might find some clues about the etiquette book.

Jimin: You're right. Let's go back tomorrow and explore the tunnel together. Maybe we will find it.

After a silent moment, Jimin breaks the silence,

Jimin: Taehyung, I want to say something?

Taehyung: Of course, Jimin. What's on your mind?

Jimin: I feel like my wolf is starting to submit to Yoongi.

Taehyung: What? That can't be true!
( Worried)

Jimin: I know, but it's been acting strangely lately. It seems to be drawn to Yoongi's presence and listens to him without my control.

Taehyung: But you can't have those feelings for him. It's against the rules. You have to stop it. ( Says concernly)

Jimin: I'm doing my best to use my elven powers on my wolf to keep it in check, but it's becoming more difficult.

Taehyung: Is there anything I can do to help? Because I don't have more powers like you . I'm just a goblin

Jimin: Just be there for me, please. It's a constant struggle between me and my wolf.

Taehyung: I'll always be here for you. We'll find a solution together.

Jimin: Thank you, Tae. Your friendship means everything to me..

Jungkook pov

I'm hurt. Does Yoongi hyung love Jimin? They are literally making out. I don't know why I feel betrayed, but I'm not. Maybe it's just too late. I should have told my feelings to Hyung. He loves me as a brother, but I feel more than a brother. I don't know when my eyes started to tear up..

Yoongi pov

I entered into queen castle

Yoongi: *knocks on the door to the Queen's throne room* Mother, it's me, Yoongi.

As Yoongi entered the queen's chamber, he respectfully bowed to her.

Queen Valeria: *smiling* My dear son, come in. *gestures for him to sit*

Yoongi: you wanted to talk to you about something important. Is it about the Kingdom??

Queen Valeria: Ah, yes. I have been hearing whispers about some mysterious figures entering our Kingdom. Do you have any information on this?

Yoongi: Yes, Mother. I have been investigating the matter. It seems they have been sneaking into our borders unnoticed.

Queen Valeria: Do we know who they are or what their intentions are?

Yoongi: Not yet, but I have my best soldiers on the lookout. We will capture them and find out.

Queen Valeria: I trust your judgement, my son. Please keep me updated on any developments.

Yoongi: Of course, Mother. I will do everything in my power to protect the Kingdom and our people.

Queen Valeria: I have no doubt that you will. You have always been a wise and capable leader, Yoongi. I am proud to call you my son.

Yoongi: *smiles* Thank you, Mother. Your support means everything to me.

Queen Valeria: Now, let us focus on finding these mysterious figures and ensuring the safety of our Kingdom. Together, we will overcome any challenge that comes our way.
Did you kept red stone safe

Yoongi: Yes, Mother. Together, we will protect our home and our people and the red stone is safe

Queen Valeria: That's my boy. Now, let's get to work.

After that I had returned to castle ...

👀 there is the red stone

What can the Spl about red stone

Why does Jimin feels something for yoongi not by heart but some connection 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let's find in further chapters
....
Okay bye babies
Word count: 926
Meet you soon ....
Vote and comment 💜
If u love story follow me 🔪🐥
.....
My exam's are started I'm quite busy ...I will update next chapter on May 6th
Untill then take care babies stay curious 😁