CHAPTER 1

Harder.....harder......fuckkkk....keep going.........ahhhhhhhhhh

I arched my back to the point of almost cracking my neck. Damn it, this is just what I needed. An earth-shattering orgasm after a straight 8-hour work schedule. He kept thrusting while I widened my legs even more, pressing my heels into his ass, urging him deeper. Silently, I slithered my hand under my pillow to take out my gun while he was busy sucking the life out of my neck like a duck.

With a swift motion, I aimed and fired, the sound shattering the air. His weight collapsed on me, a heavy reminder of the consequences of betrayal.

God, now on top of my assignment and upcoming exam, I have to make time to go to the spa to get rid of all his dirt. Anyway, this is what happens to those who betray the Bratva.

With the press of a button on my side table, my loyal guards, Sasha and Mikhail, entered the room. I pushed the lifeless body aside, draping myself in a satin robe as I commanded them to dispose of the evidence.

They hesitated, their gazes lingering on my naked and toned form, but I paid them no mind. This was routine for us, the aftermath of a betrayal in the world of the New York Bratva.

Alone in the sanctuary of my bathroom, I submerged myself in the soothing embrace of the hot tub, allowing the water to wash away the tension of the night. The last half-hour replayed in my brain. I know I shouldn't have killed him like this, without giving him the last pleasure of his life, but what can I do? After all, I am just a girl who cannot tolerate betrayal.

He was my toy for the last three years. I don't usually keep toys like this. Seriously, for me, a one-night stand every other night is more than good, but he had a magic dick with magical stamina. He could go on for straight hours, but he made one mistake: thinking me, Elvira Kovalyova, the youngest princess of the New York Bratva, was weak. Man, I am anything but this.

He shouldn't have gone through my phone behind my back and sold sensitive information to our enemy, Costa Nostra. But now that I think about it, I need to search for such a magical dick again, but I just don't have enough time, not until my exams are over, which will actually take two more weeks.

After half an hour, when I finally felt relaxed and the water turned cold, I got myself out to get ready for tonight's family dinner. I couldn't be more excited. Finally, after three months, my sister is coming back from her second-anniversary celebration.

I dressed for the evening ahead.I chose a gown as vibrant as the forest at dusk, its golden accents shimmering in the lamplight with a halter neck, and mermaid cut for tonight, and my favorite Christian Louboutin black pointed six-inch heels. After all, it's a shame for all girls to have anything below this. Admiring myself in the mirror, I felt a surge of confidence, a reminder of my status as the youngest princess of the Bratva.

After admiring myself for quite a minute, I picked up my clutch and came out of my wardrobe attached to the bathroom. And nice, my room smelled like lavender again, with fresh white satin sheets and a new brown carpet. From one corner to another, everything looked spotless.

It's time to finally meet my family today. After coming down from my penthouse, I slowly made my way through my Maybach, roaring my baby against the wind, breaking all lights, and knowing very well the authorities couldn't do anything to me.

I was five minutes away from my family mansion when suddenly, a puppy came in front of my car. To save it, I swerved my steering wheel without thinking, and milliseconds later, my baby smashed through the pole, hitting my head against the wheel, and I literally saw stars.

After a few seconds, when I got back to my senses, I got out of the car to inspect the actual situation. It was 10 at night, so it was all dark. A man with glasses ran to me with a worried look, and he picked up the puppy, cooing at him, which got on my last nerve. I swear if he is one of the reasons why his puppy is roaming astray on the road, I will smash his head against the pole so hard it will burst open.

This is the first chapter of the story. Do let me know how you like it. Don't forget to comment with your views and vote.