Prologue: Beautiful Goodbye

"Right this way Ms.Waters" A simple smile escapes my lips as  i proceed to my body guard and turn the corner of the airport. People catch eye and their attention seems to just grow on me. Cameras start flashing and questions began to get asked, but i just smile though because it doen't bother me. I love my life, and i love my fans. More guards gather around me until i'm narrowed into a isolated area of human-beings walking in one direction. We narrow the ending of the airport or what i thought was the exist because i am so short and can't see over such tall men. Suddenly they stop but my idiotic self keeps walking straight until i hit something.... or someone.

 "Sorry" i speak before thinking. Two hands wrap around my arms as if to catch a damsel in distress. My eyes wonder up and meet two mysterious ones. They are warm and deep with the color brown. "Don't be" his voice speaks out. I smile and he does too. Our eyes remain locked and i feel like i've never seen such a thing so beautiful. He laughs and then i snap out of my daydream making both of us pull back from each other. 

"I'm Luke" he says as he extends his hand out. I let my face fall into complete aw as i realize exactly who this boy is. He was Luke Brooks from the Janoskians... I regain affection and smile widely. "I'm Skylar but you can call me Sky" 

"Or if i'm lucky, maybe i can call you Makayla?" I smiled again but this time he got to see my actual smile. I couldn't help it because he knows my name, well my name real name. I raise my eyebrow and he laughs slightly, biting his lip. His studded piercing moves and i couldn't help but stare. That made his face even more remarkable. "I'm a fan" his voice intrudes. I retrieve my hand away from our handshake and bite my lip, giving him a taste of his own medicine. 

"I'm a fan too." 

"Oh really?" he simply asks. 

"Since 2011" I answer. He smiles and his lips move to speak, but someone interrupts. 

"Time to leave Ms. Waters. please come this way" Chris speaks and grabs hold of my arm. I look back to Luke and notice Beau was calling him along as well. "Hang on a bloody second" he says as he jerks away. 

"Skylar" He says coming over to where i was going. "I know this is strange, but i want to talk to you more. Can i have your number?" I stop walking. 

"Only if you'll call me Makayla" His face turns to a happy charm and his smile changes to a small snicker of a laugh. He hands me over his phone and i quickly call my phone. This way, he'll have my number, and i'll have his. I hand it back as i feel someone grab my arm again. "Goodbye Luke"  He stands there and just looks at me for a second. Suddenly he runs to my side and kisses the side of my cheek. "Goodbye beautiful" he says before running back over to his brother as their plane was being called. I hear Beau say "Hey, that's my name. You can't just go and call other people that. I'm the BEAUtiful one" I laugh to myself and fall into line, back to where we were going the first time. I stare at the ground, but couldn't help to just keep smiling. I can't believe it. I just met The Luke Brooks! WOOHOO! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, this story is on my other account and will be updated more frequently on there so check it out! Thanks for reading!

Xoxo~ Katie!