The love we have

Chapter 1
A year later

" Good morning" zamir spoke as he looked over to miracle as she walked into the bathroom.

" good morning baby how did you sleep?"

" good like always what about you?"

" good" she smiled as she started brushing her teeth along with him as the water heated up.

" ima make breakfast before you get to work your water should be ready i already took mine" he spoke as he helped her out of her robe.

" i love you"

" i love you too" he smiled kissing her lips. Gently grabbing her hand he helped her into the shower. " you good from here?"

" yes I'm fine" she nodded. Winking at her he left out of the bathroom and went down the hall to see if angel was up by now. Peeking his head into her room he smiled seeing her watching tv.

" hey daddy" she smiled waving at him as he fully walked into her room.

" hey baby what you watching?"

" it's what are you watching and I'm watching power puff girls" she smiled

She would correct him just like miracle would. She acts just like her and Amika mixed but yet she loved being under her father most of the time.

" am i going to school today?"

" it's the summer time so no" he spoke but smiled as she cheered and jumped around the room. " ima go check on zyan okay"

" okay daddy" she smiled as he kissed her cheek than walked out of her room going to the next room.

" hiii" zyan squealed as soon as his father walked into the room

" hiii" zyan squealed as soon as his father walked into the room. As he got older his eyes became the same as zamirs and he loved it. He finally had a mini twin