his under ground dad

(Warning this chapter contains things about  death of a loved one so if things like this is emotional to you please not read or if you think you cand handle it you may read if wanted❗🛑)

Y/n pov:
I walked down the hallway then I fell face first on to the floor. I looked up and saw my enemy Robin Arellano "what the hell was that for?! " "because you're a bitch" I stood up and brushed off my pants "you are so annoying" "whatever loser" he rolled his eyes. I then pulled off his bandana "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" "why do you wear it anyways?" "It's none of you God damn business bitch!" "Is it because you want to hide your big forehea- oh wait" I put a finger to my chin and pretended I was thinking "or is it because your dad" the hallway went silent and every one looked at us confused "oh I thought you tell your friends" "fuck you y/l/n" "oh so nobody knows your dad is died" I covered my mouth "oh no I guess I just spilled the beans" "GO TO HELL! " "like your dad?"

Robin POV:
I teared up "aw is little baby Robin crying" y/n started laughing and so did everyone else. I got mad and jumped on Y/n and we started fighting and rolling around of the floor and teacher ran over and tried to get up apart but I was not done. Finally they got us apart and y/n had a bloody nose and I have a black eyes. They took us to the office and we sat in there for a few minutes them my mama walked in and y/n parents walked in and they pulled y/n out the room so nothing happened and my mama was mad but I told her what happened she was still kinda mad because I hit first. "I'm sorry mama" "mijo what have I told you about hitting first" "um not too but I didn't mean to hit first" "pero sabes en cuántos problemlas te vas a meter por tender el primer Amor?" "Si mama but can we just go home por favor" "si Amor"

Y/n pov:
I told my parents what I did and they were not happy and they told to writing him a apologize letter. We got home and I walked in my room and started writing the letter to not have to do it tonight. I get done and it was time for dinner  and my parents made me call Robin and they to be nice to him. After dinner I go up to my room and call him and he answered "hello?" "Hey Robin it's y/n listen I know what I did was bad and not right and I want to say s1orry" "I don't care" "Robin please.. I am really sorry" "I DON'T FUCKING CARE AND LEAVE ME ALONE RATA FEO! "  he then hung up the phone and I felt really bad but I don't know why