What do I do? Ch 1

*Pierce's Pov*
It has been 6 months since me and Ein have started dating. Ein gets cuter by the day. He always acts tough around others but he is a true softy. His heart is gold. His grey eyes are so beautiful. The dude even has abs. He is fit. I saw him one morning training outside with no shirt. (I got a nosebleed.)

Sadly Ein was away for the weekend with Kitty. I just kept staring at the clock waiting for him to come home. I know he'll be back tomorrow morning but it was 7 am. I had to wait a whole day. I forced myself to get out of bed. I got changed and put on a tank top and shorts because it's hot today. After I got changed I went to make breakfast. I made some toast and eggs. It was delicious. After I finished I put the dishes away. It was 7:45. It's only been 45 minutes. I thought it's been 2 hours.

I headed out my door and down my ladder. I got to the bottom and took care of my sheep.

"Shh Bethany it's gonna be ok." I reassured the sheep.

"Baaaahh." The sheep responded.
.
.
.
After 2 hours of talking and taking care of my sheep I got bored. I decided to hang out with Mac today. I walked over to her house and knocked. I waited for a good 5 minutes. I busted the door down. I walked in to find Mac in a ball eating veggies.

"Of course I find you eating vegetables." I said rolling my eyes.

"Pierce my door." Complained Mac.

"Sorry Mac but I was wondering do you want to hang today?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sorry Pierce I can't I have to plant new veggies then go help Noi." She explained.

"Oh its fine I'll see you later Mac." I said heading out the door.

Well I'm not hanging out with anyone today. Zane is no, he'll just punch me. Aaron would say no for sure. Aphmau is probably busy with Kc. Kim will make me learn how to read. And Noi has done some bad things to me and Ein lately.

I decided to go to Ein's house. I'll stay there for a couple hours. I went over and went inside. Once I got in it was so dirty. Now this is a thing about me, I'm neat. I walled over and started cleaning the dishes.
.
.
.
After 5 hours of cleaning later everything is spotless. Will Ein keep it like this probably not but who cares. It's 3 pm so dinner is in a little bit. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I put a blanket over me and started watching movies.
.
.
.
After 2 movies later it was 7pm. I made dinner in between the movies so I'm good on food. I decided after the first movie that I'm staying here tonight. I put on some pjs and got into Ein's bed.