51

Jennie sat on the bed for a long time.

She is still thinking about Taehyung's reaction, she didn't know what to do.

Thankfully, Ji Xia finally come back. She have someone who can understand her and will be able to give another perspective.

But....

Thinking of Ji Xia's previous call, she didn't seem to agree with her relationship with Taehyung.

Jennie sighed dejectedly.

Despite the fact that her actions were embarrassing, she still worries about Taehyung's state of mind.

Jennie does not know what Taehyung is doing right now, so she went to find him.

It's the same as last time, she found him in the balcony. He is still smoking with his back to her.

Looking at his wide shoulder and narrow waist, and watching him smoking cigarette again, Jennie felt guilty.

She gently walks towards Taehyung and wraps her arms around him.

"Jen?" Taehyung's back stiffens upon contact but he still holds Jennie's hands with his free hand."I'm so sorry...." Jennie gently rubs her cheek on Taehyung's back and in a low voice, "Did I infuriate you back then?"

Taehyung turns around, rubs her head and strokes her face.

"I should be the one who needs to apologize." Taehyung gently spoke.

The cigarette in his hand almost burned his finger. When Jennue saw this, she snatch the cigarette and threw it away.

"Why are you not paying attention? You almost burnt yourself?" Jennie's eye reddened.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung hugs her and buries his face on her shoulder.

"Can you tell me why you reacted that way?" Jennie tentatively ask.

Taehyung's expression flashed another internal conflict, it made Jennie distressed.

"Forget it, you don't need to explain. I will wait until you are ready, okay?" Jennie couldn't see him like this, and quickly reach out to smooth his forehead.

Taehyung runs his fingers on his hair and finally made up his mind, "I'll take a shower first, then I will tell you everything, okay?"

Jennie nods her head and agreed.Its just that Taehyung is taking a lot of time to come out from the bathroom.

Before he came out, Ji Xia called again.

"Jen, I'm at the front of the apartment, open the doore for me." Ji Xia directly answers.

Jennie felt that something is not right, but she still went to open the door.

The woman in front of her has a neat and short hair, her face is delicate and cold and she is really beautiful but her attitude seems to be in a bad mood.

Jennie went over to hug her and softly asks, "Why did you come back so suddenly? And what is with your expression? Did someone provoke you?"

"How did Taehyung chase you? Do you know him? And how much do you really know about his private life? Do you want to stay with him even if he is not telling you the whole truth?" Ji Xia's barrage of questions, took her off guard.

"I don't know much about him...." Jennie is a little absent-minded.

"Where is Taehyung, call him out." Ji Xia interupted in cold voice.

Jennie took her to sit first, then poured a glass of water for her, "Sit down first, Taehyung is taking a shower...."As Jennie is talking, Taehyung finally came out of his room. Walking out of the bedroom, he didn't expect to see Ji Xia. He narrowed his eyes and his voice became cold, "Why are you here?"

"Why am I here? Are you feeling guilty?" Ji Xia mocks.

Jennie look at Taehyung and Ji Xia, a little disorientated.

What is going on between them?

Could it be Ji Xia had some connections with Taehyung she does not know?

Speaking of, she never mentioned anything about where Taehyung lives. How did Ji Xia know the address?

Is Ji Xia....Taehyung's ex-girlfriend?

But she has known Ji Xia for almost two years, and she never mentions anything about having a boyfriend.

"Jen," Taehyung came over and touch her head, "I'm a bit thirsty, can you help me make a cup of tea?"

Jennie can tell that Taehyung is trying to distract her, no matter how lame his excuse is. But she feels uncomfortable.

"Don't think too much," Taehyung wraps his arms around her waist, kisses her forehead and confessed, "Ji Xia is my sister, there is no other connection. She and I have a bit of private grievance that needs to be resolved." "Ah?" Jennie is bewildered.

"My mother and her father are siblings, so she is my cousin. She was born a few days earlier than me, and we grew up together and I consider her as a sister." Taehyung clarified.

Jennie became more uncertain.

Taehyung explained it very clearly, but she still feels something is out of her grasp.

It's just, why are there two people clearly related to Taehyung around her? And why does she not know about their relations and why did they keep it secret from her?

"I..I'm going to make some tea, you can talk slowly." Jennie felt that she needed to calm down.

After Jennie left, the atmosphere has became cold. Taehyung and Ji Xia is coldly eyeing each other. There seems to be a heavy tension between them.

Suddenly, Ji Xia broke the stand-off and with a voice full of mockery, "Brother, how can you chase Jen? Did you trick her? Does she know you're sick?"

"I confessed to her." Taehyung's voice is even colder.

"Confessed? So, you really manipulated with Jen's feeling." Ji Xia threw the glass at Taehyung's feet, with eyes blazing and expression colder, "What did you promise to me before i went to be an exchange student? You said that you will not have any contact with Jen. So your promise is nothing but a fart, right?" "I really love her." Taehyung lowers his head, but with resolute in his voice.

"Is it possible to do whatever you want because you love her? Does Jennie know your many problems? Did you tell her everything you did behind her back for the past two years?" Ji Xia angrily continues.

Jennie who was making tea when she heard the glass breaking, came out of the kitchen. She inadvertantly listens to Ji Xia's words.

Her body froze on the spot.

"Xia Xia," Jennie confoundedly pleaded, "This past two years....what did Senior Kim do to me....?"