New: Oneshot

"Lets date, Jungkook

"Lets date, Jungkook..."

Jungkook widened his eyes, steps slowering and lips turning in a pout the next moment.

"Hyung, are you joking?"

Taehyung tilted his head, taking Jungkook's little hands in his hold. "Why would I joke, kookie?" And paused when Jungkook stopped walking.

"But, we are just middle schoolers ?"

"Yeah.." Taehyung blinked. "But its not we are going stay young forever"

"I hate growing up" Little Jungkook grumbled, "then I have to go to highschool and Gyeomie says it looks nothing like movies"

The thirteen year-old Taehyung chuckled deeply at the younger's remarks. "Honestly, you are scaring me, Kook"

Jungkook pouted. "But it's the truth"

"Okay, I feel like a lab rat now, since I will go first" Taehyung let out a sigh and resumed walking while pulling Jungkook. "So, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook threw a confused look at him. "Hyungie, we can't" he kept his gaze, almost tripping on a small pebble, if not for Taehyung pulling him towards so he could avoid. "We need to wait till college."

Taehyung sighed, which sounded more like a whine, at the adorable human. "College? Sounds tooo far"

Jungkook nodded and looked in front of where they were walking.

"Okay, but why college? Highschoolers also go on dates" Taehyung questioned.

"But they don't stay together, in movies they find someone else" Jungkook frowned at the mention. "You are my best friend, I don't want you to hate me"

He let out a short whine when his cheeks were poked with a finger. "H-yung"

Taehyung chuckled and placed his hands over Jungkook's shoulder. "Aw, Do you really think I'm a dumb kid to let my Jungkookie go?"

"That's what the people in movies says" Jungkook answered with puffed cheeks, and squinted his eyes a little when Taehyung pulled them.

"Okay okay, then it's done, you're gonna be my boyfriend when you are in college," Taehyung halted as they came in front of their house, both of the opposite sides facing each other. Taehyung turned towards him completely and detached their hands.

Jungkook looked closely at Taehyung's hands when he forwarded his first two fingers. "Promise?"

A smile soon ending with crinkle eyes as Jungkook giggled and put his two fingers connecting with Taehyung's,  "Promise, hyunggie"

"So you promised and you can't forgot"

"As if you can let me" Jungkook let out a chuckling noise making Taehyung break in a giggling fit.