The night that changed my life

Wait up one more note b4 I start this!!

One character, who's name I will let you find out for yourself down below, is actually a ghost- pretty much not alive in canon, but in this just pretend that she is x

NVM ANOTHER NOTE OMG SORRY!!!

If a picture of a character appears, that's the character that has been mentioned :) luvya enjoy xx

TW: this chapter contains death threats, and dark thoughts read aloud, also might go into body image and all that when a certain character is introduced
***
18 Johnson Road, Bedworth

October 23rd, 2006

Another long day at work. Jacek was worn out. He slumped onto the couch, and turned on the TV to watch his all time favourite, 'The Chase'. Jacek loved game shows. He could watch them all day. If only he didn't have to go to work. After all he's a human being too. After almost an hour of watching The Chase, Jacek went to have his dinner, which was prepared by Emily, his maid.

 After almost an hour of watching The Chase, Jacek went to have his dinner, which was prepared by Emily, his maid

"How's the turkey?" She asked nonchalantly, but not in a rude sense really. "It tastes delicious as always, thank you Emily". Jacek replies with a smile on his face. "And how was work?" Emily replied. "Oh it was alright, pretty tiring but that doesn't bother me". He replied. "You know Ian. Last minute he's always changing his mind and deciding to hold his co-workers back". "Oh well. I'm glad it wasn't anything worse." Emily says blankly. Afterwards Jacek had a refreshing shower, then headed up to his bedroom. "A long shift ahead of me tomorrow," he says nonchalantly. "Well let's just hope for the best," Emily replies. "Goodnight." "Goodnight". Jacek replies. He tucks himself into bed. There's a few twists and turns due to what's quite a hard mattress, but after a few minutes he finally manages to lull himself to sleep.

***

All is dark. Everything around Jacek felt swishy, as if a breeze of wind was flying past him. He doesn't wake up, but he feels unsettled- awfully in the sense that someone's watching him. "Wake up. You're going to be late for work". A cold sounding woman voice says out of the blue. Jacek thought he was just dreaming, but he slowly opened his eyes. Were his eyes deceiving what he was seeing? Just how....? There someone stood at the end of his bed. That someone was a woman- she had long, straight black hair, wearing a greyish shirt with matching jeans. She was plus size in terms of body shape and she had soft looking chocolate skin. She was staring thoughtfully into Jacek's eyes. Finally after a few good minutes Jacek replies. "It's literally 3:00 AM. Work doesn't start for me until 7:00. Who are you and how did you get in here?." "Don't question it. I will kill you because I truly loathe you. You think you're better than me." She replies. "What? I don't even know you! How could you say that?" Jacek asks. "Goodnight". The woman says before completely fading away. Jacek tries to go back to sleep, but how can he fall asleep knowing he just had a random full-on conversation with a woman he doesn't even know?