64

"Ah~ah~" Jennie's moan is sweeter than ever before.

It feels so good.

Jennie's pregnant body is more hungry, more thirsty, and more sensitive. Even with her pregnant belly, Jennie still struggles with Taehyung's big c*ck.

Taehyung's thick and long c*ck with blue veins and knots push into the depths of her p*ssy over and over again. Her p*ssy walls keeps clinging to his c*ck everytime he pushes out, as if wanting to stop him from leaving.

Taehyung is bitten by her so tightly, he gasped.

Jennie's plump buttocks was spanked twice.

"How come you have been f*cked so many times, you're still so tight?" Taehyung asks after spanking her.

Jennie couldn't do it anymore.

She felt tired, she has been supporting her pregnant belly while her body keeps going up and sliding down. The last action of Taehyung has drain her of strength, she could no longer held up her belly and move up and down. Just like that, she fell heavily on Taehyung.

"Ah~!!!" the thick c*ck went directly into an incredible depth, and lisa's saw a flash of light, then curl her toes to a climax.Her climax twisted her p*ssy to tightly, she squeeze the meat stick fiercely. Taehyung couldn't get past the suction, and just like that, he ejaculated in Jennie's body.

"Why so fast?" Taehyung is the first to react.

He took out his spent c*ck, shook it, then turns to lay Jennie down and kneel down while holding his c*ck.

Jennie is still panting and feeling the aftermath of her orgasm. Seeing the big thing in front of her, she unconsciously stretched out her hand to hold it and murmured, "It's all soft."

Taehyung smiles and in a rough voice, "Lick me."

Jennie's face is hot and flushed.

Jennie's thick c*ck in front of her was just pulled out from her p*ssy, she was just f*cked by the big d*ck and sent her to climax. It is guaranteed that the thick d*ck is still coated with her lewd water.

"Are you not willing to lick me?" Taehyung asks her.

Jennie raised her head and glance at him, and whispered, "No, I don't want to..."

But she still opens her mouth obediently.

She is really shameless.

The thick c*ck is still stained with her lewd water.It is also very novel experience.

This seems to be the first time she has tasted a soft c*ck.

It feels very different....

It's still hard but not too hard, fleshy and soft....

The taste seems to be better than when it's hard....

But before Jennie can feel it carefully, the soft c*ck in her mouth started to harden a bit.

"Um..." her mouth is filled with a big meat stick again.

Taehyung's pressed the back of her head and f*cked her mouth for a while, then took his c*ck out and move all the way down.

Traces the chin and collarbone, the huge and plump glans went down along her beautiful arc, then pokes her t*ts, her pink nipple...

"Ah~" Jennie couldn't help but yell and tried to stand up.

Taehyung's pokes her t*ts harder, and askes knowingly, "What is it Jennie?"

Jennie cried out, "Tae....my t*ts...my t*ts feels so good being poke...Ah~" Jennie felt her nearing her climax, then suddenly Taehyung removes his c*ck on her t*ts. He said that he could not spray that fast, then glides his huge and plump glans downwards, past Jennie's pregnant belly and finally reaching her p*ssy dripping with lewd water.

"Splash"

There is even a sound of water when his c*ck is inserted.

Jennie's moans echoed immediately, "Ah ah ~ ah....Tae, you move a bit ah~..."

Taehyung moves, his already dry c*ck is soaked again once it enters lisa's dripping p*ssy.

Jennie feels so good in her c*nt, but something felt intolerable above.

"Tae..." she calls for Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung lower his head and kisses his pregnant belly while f*cking her, "What is it? What do you want me to do?"

"T*tties..." Jennie chokes and pulls Taehyung's hands herself and put it on top of her breast.

"Itchy t*tties, touch...pinch..." Jennie keeps seducing him.

"F*ck!" Taehyung exclaims.

Taehyung took a few more deep penetrations, sending his c*ck to an incredible depth. Jennie's f*cked up p*ssy tightened, and then she was pick up by Taehyung. Leaning her back against Taehyung's chest, he has an easy access to pinch her t*ts in his hands."Why is Jennie so sl*tty?" Taehyung squeezed her breast, put his hands on them, and rubs the pair of very soft and white breast, "Can I squeeze milk in your breasts?"

"No...no ~ ah!" her t*ts and small c*nt is being played at the same time, Jennie feels so much pleasure. The big hands that is rubbing her breast and t*ts is warm and powerful, and the big c*ck inserted in her c*nt is so thick and hot.

Taehyung's body is so powerful and tough, even if she sits on him with pregnant belly, he can still make her reach intense orgasm.

"Ahhh!!!" Jennie screams wantonly.

After several manipulations, Jennie feels so good that she climax directly and at the same time her two big t*ts that is overly ravaged by Taehyung's big hands felt an extremely soreness.

"No, no..ah~" Jennie feels something is wrong.

"Squirt!!!" with Taehyung's hands squeezing Jennie's t*ts, a white milk spewed out and a sweet milk fragrance floated in the air.

Jennie dazedly reacted, not only she was f*cked to spray lewd water from her p*ssy, but also sprayed milk on her t*ts.