Island Encounter

The sapphire ocean waves welcomed the two souls who were looking to unwind and experience a much needed time to relax away from their toxic work and a nagger incompetent superior who doesn't have anything to do than to pass on his workloads to his subordinates.

They wanted to let loose without caring about the world, get wasted with booze until they can no longer move a muscle.

They planned to get wet and wild.

After all, what happens in this island, stays in this island.

"Shit. Those are real nice abs." Jimin whistled, eyes following the man who emerged from the huge waves.

Probably the tenth time the latter had said those words for almost all the guys who caught his attention in the beach, and Taehyung is already done with him.

"Everything looks nice to you, Chim." Taehyung shook his head, sipping on his drink, loving the feeling of the cool breeze and the smell of the sea water filling up his lungs.

"No, bitch. This one's a ten!" Jimin pointed to the direction of his new prospect using his lips.

The brunet indulged, gazing at the man who's walking on the white sand with his bare feet, water trickling from his raven locks down to his toned body that according to Jimin is a ten out of ten.

No doubt, this man's a ten. Not that he's exaggerating, but if he could give a hundred out of ten, then he probably did.

Taehyung eyed the gorgeous man's face, manly and dangerously sexy which matches his sinful body that's glistening with water as he made his way past the two who couldn't even be more obvious that they're checking him out.

He caught sight of the tattoo on his right shoulder, highlighting his wide shoulder blades and toned chest.

He had a sneak peek of his mouthwatering abs, and Taehyung would beg just to run his tongue over each bump.

"Sexy mother fucker.." Jimin blurted out, and Taehyung wished the sexy raven haired didn't hear it.

"I would pay just to get fucked by him." the blonde continued, making Taehyung nod his head in agreement.

"I would too." Taehyung whispered, unaware of the grin that crept on the other's lips.

"Oh, that's the first time I heard you agreeing to my slutty behavior." Jimin teased, playfully poking Taehyung's forearm.

The brunet blushed, quickly taking another sip to hide his reddening cheeks.

"Okay. Since we're best friends and you rarely get interested to a man, I'll be the bigger person and let you have him." Jimin remarked, batting his eyes cutely towards the brunet who scoffed.

"No matter what you do Chim, you can't be the bigger person between us two." Taehyung teased, eyeing him from his head down to his toes, making Jimin pout.

"Ha-ha very funny, bitch." the latter grimaced before standing.

"Be grateful that I'll let you have his dick up your ass!" Jimin retorted in a rather loud voice.

Taehyung widened his eyes in embarrassment, noticing that the people around turned their attention toward them.

"Oh my fucking... I don't know you." Taehyung uttered, abruptly walking away with his glass in hand, trying to hide his face in embarrassment as he made his way back to their cabin.

"Wait up!" Jimin called up, not giving a fuck about the stares and smiles of the people around.

"Let's get that dick up your ass!" Jimin announced as he ran for him, making the people laugh while Taehyung became as red as a ripe tomato.