First Night

I know that I am late but what can I do. You know guys what is the most tiring thing is, it's being in a Desi joint family during Ramadan.

All you have to do is work,work and work. Ugghh.
Whatever.
So here's the new chapter guys. If you enjoyed reading this then don't forget to vote and comment.🙏

Enjooyy❤️

______________________________________

Wafa's POV:

I am sitting on a bed with my red lehenga spreads all over the bed and my face covered with dupatta.

When I was getting married to that idiot I was not happy. I was doing that only for my family. Now that I'm married to Rayyan,Seema Khala's son, I'm feeling good.

I heard some commotion outside the room, I ignored it and removed my dupatta. I throw it on the couch kept in my room.

I've been sitting here for half-n-hour,and now I am hungry. I looked around the room in hope to get something to eat. 

Then I remembered I have chocolates in my bag. Getting up from the bed I started finding my handbag. 

After a few minutes I found it inside my suitcase. Taking out my chocolate bars I moved towards the bed and start eating after sitting on it.

Rayyan's POV:

Entering, I looked into the condition of my room. My room has never looked this messy in my 24 years of life. 

Clothes were sprawled on the floor from the suitcase. Dipa was thrown on the couch, chocolate wrappers were on the bed.

And there she is. My newly wedded wife was sitting on a bed and eating chocolate. She still has not noticed my presence.

“What are you doing” I asked her in loud voice, and she jumped on her place in fear. 

She frantically moved her head and when she noticed she stood up from the bed.

“I asked what are you doing” I asked her again.

“ I was hungry and I didn't get anything to eat I started eating chocolate.” She said in low voice.

“I see you're eating chocolate but why my room is looking so messy.” I asked her with a hint of irritation.

I like my room always clean and tidy. Even when I was in london, I never forgot to clean my room. And now seeing the mess in my room is triggering my irritation.

“Woo I was searching for my bag and it was in the suitcase.” she said meekly.

“Yeah what ever go change your clothes” I said and make myself comfortable on the bed.

She get inside the washroom and I started to clean my room. I put all her clothes again inside the suitcase and kept it in a corner. 

Then I picked the chocolate wrappers lying on floor and throw it in dustbin, fold her dupatta and put it on the couch.

Oh God,she is so messy. Even more than Arsh, how am I supposed to live with her.

Few minutes later she came out of the washroom wearing a light blue colour kurti paired with white trouser and white dupatta.

Her face is devoid of any sort of makeup, still she is looking beautiful. Her chubby smile is so cute.

I know it's to early to think like that but what can I do if she is this beautiful.