Prologue

Disclaimer: everything that you are about to read, from Jho and Y/N being related to the next happenings in this story are pure fiction. Ang totoo lang dito ay ang Bini wahaha.❤️

"Y/N!!!!!!" - I groaned nang marinig ko ang malakas na boses ni Jho.

"Jho please kakagaling ko sa byahe, may jetlag pa ako patulugi---No.. no.. no"- pagputol ng pinsan ko sakin

" Ugh, pasalamat ka pinsan kita" - I whispered and sat up. "So I have to convince you na mag stay ka nalang dito sa Pinas for good, sumama ka sakin may training kami ngayon and preparation for our performance. "

" Anong gagawin ko ron, ganon mo ba iko-convince? "- and she nodded " yes! Ipapakilala rin kita sa management and of course sa members ng Bini. For sure you will love themmmmmm"- excited na sabi nya

"pwede next ti--- no no no! Ngayon na. 2 hours to prepare"- napasinghap ako " fine! Now shoo, mag aasikaso na ako dito"

" Love you couz! "

" I know! Iloveyoutoo! "- she went out and closed the door.

I sighed heavily, i wanted this there is no turning back. It's time to live independently with my cousin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am my cousin's driver for today and as usual hindi siya nauubusan ng kwento but what can I say she is my favorite amongst all my cousin. Hindi siya plastic and she respects boundaries.

"Jho Im planning to get a place somewhere here, move out with me?" - I asked and she looked at me. Her eyes are literally sparkling " is that a yes?"- tanong ko

" Kyahhhh of course! I would love to move out with you. To be honest my place is kind of horror so yeah"- she kissed my cheeks " gosh i miss youuuuu my favorite cousin"

" Im your favorite because i can stand on your ka-oa-yan "- she rolled her eyes "not just that"- i turned right and looked for parking "you are my favorite because you take care of me like your own baby sister" - she said and I smiled "kilig sya oh"

"Enebe pereng sere" - pag sabay ko sakanya and she looked at me and we both laughed "dont do that again Y/N oh gosh!!!" She said

"Ok pag isipan ko" - sagot ko and she made face "damn thats weird, di ako sanay na oa ka"

"Che! Nandito na tayo" - and we both went out and walked. Habang nagtutungo kami papunta sa dance studio, pinapakita na niya at pinapakilala niya na yung iba pang members ng Bini.

" Gaganda nila no! Magkakasundo kayo ni Ate Colet parehas kayong bading"- she said and I looked at her "baka possible rin na maging ka----- ano nanaman ang pinagsasabi mo Jhoanna, naririnig ko nanaman pangalan ko."- I looked on who spoke and its Colet she looks like Nadine Lustre very attractive but I think di kami bagay together but we are good to be friends.

" Hi ate Colet!!! This is my cousin Y/N she came back here from US and will be living with me for good na. Y/N this is ate Colet"- I smiled and extended my hand for shake hands.

" Y/N here, it's nice to mee you. Lagi kayong nakukwento ni Jho sakin thanks for taking care of my sister"- i smiled

" Colet here, it's nice to finally meet you. Sobrang excited ni Jho na makauwi ka dito sa Pilipinas and here you are" - she smiled " bading ka no?"- i giggled as she asked that random question " nasesense kita kanina pa"

" Yes im gay"- i answered and she smiled " ok mga bading tama na yan, pumasok na tayo"- pag singit ni Jho and the three of us went inside the studio.

_________________________

Maloi's POV
We are all waiting for Jho and she informed us that she will bring someone and buti pumayag sila coach and our manager.

"Naeexcite akong mameet si Y/N" - Aiah whispered

"Hello!!! Hello!! Hello!! Im here na and I am with my cousin Y/N Robles "- she pulled her and everything when slow, my eyes went auto focus to her.

" Damn she so gorjas"- sambit ni Stacey.

"Ooooh lala" - dagdag ni Sheen

"Natutulala ang gaga" - bulong ni Aiah and pinched my shoulder.

"Hello guys, I...i am---- Y/N yes!!! Lagi kang nakukwento ni Jho saamin buti nga naisipan niyang ipasyal ka dito"- Mikha said

"hindi lang siya mamasyal kundi she will be living with meeee!!! " -masayang sabi ni Jho and hugged her cousin. I smiled and walked towards her "Hi Im Maloi, nice to finally meet you" - she extended her hand and smiled. As we shook hands I felt something strange going on to my heart beat It was strangely beating so fast when our hands collided.

"Hi! Actually I do know all of you already. Jho always talk about you and thank you so much for taking care of here, she can be really handful sometimes but trust me she is the best" - she said and smiled to us.

" Girl crush for the month"- staku spoke and came to us " hi Im stacey but call me staku or maybe you can call me baby"- kinikilig na sabi niya.

"Hi im your future, choz! Aiah in the house, can't wait to know you more"

" Im Sheena, hello po ate Y/N"- Sheena hugged Y/N

" Hi im Mikha Lim"

" Gwen here, nice meeting you po"

" Such a beautiful ladies you are, i hope to have a quality time with all of you"

" Grabe beh ang bango"- bulong ni Aiah

Diyos ko ang aking mga kaibigan ay nahuhumaling sa pinsan ni Jhoanna, at maging ako. Huh? Teka wait anong ako? Bat kasama ako?

"Ganyan na ganyan kang mag aasta kay Colet noon" - mapanuksong bulong ni Stacey sakin "yung tipong nakikipag argue sa sarili tas pabulong" "akoy tigilan mo Staku at baka ikay aking mabarog dyan" - napailing nalang siya at tumawa tawa.

"Ah nakakainis ka Staku!"

"Sinasabi ko sayo Ghorl" - she said

"Ok girls! Let's start na."- Jho announced and i looked at Y/N.

You came and then my system is getting crazy, something so familiar and I cannot reject this feeling immediately.