F/B-6

Minjae was floating on the air.

A loud thunder struck on the mansion.

Every light in the mansion blinked for a moment.

Every pups in the mansion was crying because of the loud thunder and lightning.

Even Jungsan ran to his mom Mia crying.

Jimin was also crying but Choee was busy looking at minjae trying to convince him to clam and come down and ji Hyun was consoling her.

So Jungwoo was about to lift him up.

But then jungkook stepped in front saying he will manage jimin.

Minjae who was attentive towards jungkook saw this.

This made him a lot more furious.

He lifted his hand in the air which made jimin to float up on the air and he was being choked.

Jimin was struggling to breathe he continuously kicking his leg in the air due to suffocation and his tears were effortlessly pouring off.

Choee was crying and begging minjae to stop those things. But do you think he will listen to her.

Jungkook was panicking.

He couldn't see this anymore so he yelled at minjae.

Yah!! Minjae stop what you are doing.
Jungkook yelled

Huh!! Finally I've been noticed.
Minjae sarcased.

Baby why are you doing this, he is younger brother. Minjae darling please place him down.
Ji Hyun spoke in spite of Choee because she couldn't even breath properly right at the moment

But he was not ready to hear anyone's weepings. And his grip was getting tighter jimin was slowly loosing his consciousness. He stopped kicking his legs on air. But his tears were pouring off.

Why, please put him down. Please he will not wake up then.
As a kid jungkook couldn't sort out the word death so he just pleased him in his way.

Why should I leave him. I don't like him.
Minjae scoffed.

Wae, he is your brother right.
Jungkook blinked in innocence.

Minjae girp loosened a bit. Jungkook's every actions actually did flips and turns on minjae's chest and stomach

But I don't like him.
Minjae replied softly

Wae,
Jungkook's eye blurred with his own tears.
He couldn't see his jimin hurted by someone.

Because you like him.
Minjae stuttered.

Of course I like him. Is that a wrong thing to do?!
Jungkook asked politely. With his glassy eyes.

You liking him isn't wrong. But, the thing that you like him more than me is hurting me jungkook. Why do you like him.
Minjae yelled. And he was about to held jimin tightly in the air.

But then Baek Hyun came and raised his hand in the air and spelled out some spells, which made minjae girp his hair and fall down.

Jimin also was lost from his grip and he was falling from the air. But Jungwoo caught him before he can fall down.

😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

A few days later,

It's been few days the weird things happened.

Minjae was again been locked up. As even Choee agreed that her son will really be a big trouble to the kingdom and mainly to jimin..