The Deadly Vacation (Mostly Harry Styles Fanfic)

{Louis's POV}

Here I am... Leaning against a security post, in an airport, getting ready to leave for Jamaica. Yes, it's that time of year again! Summer! The only time me and the boys go on vacation together. Usually I would be thrilled to get a break from the screaming girls and paparazzi, but today I'm just in a terrible mood!

The sour sent of sweaty socks and fresh air mix together and create a foul oder. Harry is leaning his back against a small plastic chair and on his lap sits his new suitcase. He searches the pockets and swiftly pulls a small card out.

"What's that Harry?" I stand before him eyeing him cautiously and curiously.

He jumps suddenly and twitches his head to the side furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hi Lou! I didn't see you there!" He chirps.

"That didn't answer my question!" I say trying to snatch it out of his hands. Clumsily, he falls smack to the ground and out of his chair. Liam, Niall and Zayn suddenly appear out of nowhere with bright grins on their perfect faces.

"What up?" Harry tries to say in a casual manner. It didn't work quite well, his hair was tangled and knotted and his scrawny legs were tangled in the seats making him look as if he was wrestling the chair.

Liam gave him a strange look and grabbed his suitcases.

"We're now leaving for Jamaica! But, I didn't tell you the best part... We get to fly in a jet!" His face flushed with colours and he jumped at Harry.

"I already know that we're going on a jet!" Harry exclaimed. He clearly wasn't impressed. Neither was I, he had already told us we were going in a jet! I've been in many jets throughout my life so why would this one be any different?

"No no no no! We get to go in a PRIVATE jet!!!" He screeched and helped Harry to his feet.

"Ooooooo a private jet!!! Now I'm getting exited!!" I say with plenty of enthusiasm. This is something to get exited about! I've never ever EVER been on a private jet before!

We all trample each other and in about 20 minutes we finally arrive at our own personal jet! It's a nice back colour with a few windows on the sides. It's quite large but not that humongous. Escalating towards the door of the jet, small outburst of whispered and questions fill the air. It's quite clear that everyone is happy.

Maybe this vacation won't be so bad after all!

We all took our seats on the jet and waited patiently for the departure. Harry started fiddling impatiently, Zayn had just turned on my iPod and started playing some of our songs. Liam was sitting beside Niall and they both were arguing over something ridiculous. I payed no attention to them.

"Liam? Is this plane auto piloted?" I turned my attention to Liam and glared curiously at him.

"Yes Louis I think it is!" Liam looked at a Jamaica broacher.

I turned my head sleepily towards the window only to see crowds of fans and paparazzi rushing towards our jet.

"Hey guys, I blurt out, the pap and fans are coming!" They all stare out their windows and give small laughs of enjoyment.

"The found us!" Harry gasped sarcastically. We all start laughing and fake panicking.

"When is this plane ever going to take off?" Niall's thick Irish accent kicks in.

A loud thundering noise come from below us and engines seem to roar with anger.

"Niall? I think the plane is now taking off!" I smile and let a small sigh of relaxation over come me.

The band all lay back in their seats and cover their eyes. I'm heading for dreamland! My eyes get heavy and I feel my body getting numb. Exhaustion takes over my entire body and I seem to drift casually off to sleep.