13. DEKU: The New King in Black

In a quick moment, the big screen then displayed the next universe to view for the audience.

Ryukyu - The King in Black? Well, that doesn't sound ominous at all.

Pixie Bob - You said it, sister.

Ragdoll - I kind of don't want to see this one.

Mandalay - Well, how bad can this one be?

The BEYONDER - I think you should all see for yourselves in order to get answers.

The story starts off in Musutafu, Japan, but with the entire city on fire/decimated.

After seeing Musutafu in this state, many of the audience were shocked, angered, and wondered how one of their beloved cities turned out like this

Death Arms - Jesus

Kamui Woods - Oh no

Mt. Lady - *Concerned* What happened here?

The BEYONDER - You'll see soon enough.

The screen then displayed UA academy with their defenses active.

Moments later, random explosions, gunfire, and various quirks going off were happening inside of U

Moments later, random explosions, gunfire, and various quirks going off were happening inside of U.A.'s defenses. The screen then displayed various heroes, students, and law enforcement trying to fight back their attackers.

Power Loader - *Using radio/phone communications* I LOST CONTACT WITH THE OTHERS INSIDE!

Eraserhead - *Shooting support item/gun* THAT WAS MIC'S JOB, WE NEED SOMEONE TO GO CHECK UP ON THEM!

Midnight - I'LL GO! *Runs off*

Several of U.A.'s strongest students were fighting alongside their teachers.