74

Jennie's eyes were shining and dazzling. Taehyung squinted his eyes slightly, and the force of his stroke increases.

"Ah~" Jennie moans.

With thinly callused finger, he opens her labia and directly touch the soft and wet walls of her p*ssy, and pushes back and forth a couple of times. The p*ssy is already dripping water and shivering, Taehyung plays with her c*nt with his index and middle fingers.

Ah... um..." Jennie whines.

Taehyung's lips curls up, "Is it good? Want more?"

Jennie is a little ashamed, but after talking to Taehyung and remembering about helping Taehyung with his problem, Jennie endured the shame and put his arms around Taehyung's neck and took the initiative to lift her p*ssy and grind on his fingers, while coquettishly whispers in his ear, "I want... I want my husband's big c*ck to come in, I want my husbands c...."

Taehyung's fingers were buried deeper and scratches her cl*t twice.

"Hmm~ah!" Jennie was fingered that she couldn't stand on her legs.

Good slaps her ass with her free hands, "Lift your ass a little bit more, let me have fun with your little p*ssy."

Jennie could only reluctantly lift her buttocks again and lean on Taehyung.

"Good sl*t" Taehyung pinch her waist and listens to her dripping c*nt, "Did you hear that? Jen is wet again, the flow of her lewd water continues."

Jennie couldn't bear the humiliating words anymore, she blush and resisted, "Don't talk to me like that..."

"Why are you being shy about this? Didn't you just say that you want you husband big c*ck?"

"Ah~" Jennie groans.

Her p*ssy is opened by Taehyung's big hand, he pressed hard his thumb on her delicate and sensitive cl*t.

"Ahhhhhhhh~" Jennie shrieks.

Jennie's soft and wet c*nt instantly tightened, and her body convulse uncontrollably on Taehyung. Then she lost her strength.

Taehyung supported her again.

The back of his seat is lowered to the lowest level, Taehyung lay down and ordered her, "Take off your underwear."

Jennie's legs is still soft from the orgasm, but when she felt Taehyung removes his fingers, she felt empty and hungry for more.
Jennie felt wronged, but even if she felt wronged, she still took off her underwear in front of Taehyung.

"Ride me." Taehyung said again.

Where to ride?

Jennie unconsciously look at Taehyung's c*ck, where it's already up, and there is a big bulge.

For the first time in reality, should they use a riding position?

But...it doesn't seem impossible...As long as it is Taehyung, she can do anything...

Thinking of this, Jennie gritted her teeth and went to unbuckle Taehyung's belt.

Taehyung held her hands and smiles.

"Didn't you want me to ride you?" Jennie aggrievedly said.

"Come here, ride my face, let me eat your little p*ssy for a while." Taehyung cleared up.

Jennie's cheeks burned.

Taehyung ....how could he say such words so naturally?

But, but it seems that she could not refuse...

Jennie rode up with a slight anger.

When Taehyung is lying down, he already occupied a lot of space in the car. Jennie knelt over again and directly put her p*ssy on Taehyung's lips, which is actually quite inconvenient.

But even if there is discomfort, Jennie feels it is worth it when Taehyung uses his mouth and lips to blow on her p*ssy.

It is so good.

So good.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh don't stop, Woo...so good, ah~so good~" Jennie couldn't help but gasp when Taehyung's teeth were grinding, she could not control the lews water flowing out.

Her p*ssy is directly in Taehyung's mouth, after kneeling down she just sat on Taehyung's face. Taehyung lifted her up slightly, causing his tall nose to graze her sensitive cl*t.

"Ah~" Jennie gasps.

Taehyung is pleasuring her. He is using his nose. After realizing this, Jennie cried in shame.