𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Author's perspective —

“Mr Jeon, Can you call your son we want to talk about something important to him. ”

Mr Jeon nodded his head and gestured to his wife to bring him here. She went to her son's room and called him. They both came downstairs Jungkook looked at the officer before saying.

“ Mr. Kim, You are here? ”  Jungkook asked upon seeing the officer as Mr. Officer Kim nodded his head.

“ I need to talk to you about Yn, She is your best friend, right? ” Jungkook nodded his head upon hearing Yn's name.

“ Yes, she is my best friend. What happened? Is she already? Did something happen to her? ”  Jungkook asked restlessly.

Officer Kim sighed and said “ Nothing is already, I hope you're hearing the news nowadays about a psycho killer. ”  Jungkook nodded his head.

“  I am very sad to tell you that the psycho killer is none other than your best friend. ”

Hello Everyone. How are you doing?
Well so here is another masterpiece, well I don't if it's going to be a masterpiece or not, but I'll make sure that it will. This story is a bit triggering as there's going to be mentioned about killing people, violence, bl00d, mature content, psycho, mystery, thriller and many more.

So if anyone is uncomfortable while reading this, do I warn you already that you can leave this story and read another one that is fluffy and romance one?

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

Written by Princessservice