Liz Liz- Chap 1

---
Chap 1
Liz Liz
---
Lizzie p.o.v
---
Lizzie was so excited for vidcon, and minecon, she was goign ro both, she squeled in excitement as they pulled into the hotel space,she pretty much jumped out of the car, she smiled, and ran to the back she yelled at her mom "ok, well km sorry but erm, I'm going, " she had driven her mother as well, but meh, she smiled and grabbed her bags, her mother geting out and grabbing her own and heading out.

She grabbed her bags and headed inside, I booked are room and smiled as I pressed teh elevator yelling at my mom to hurry up "MOM HURRY UP!! PLEASE, I WANT TO GET GOING!?!?!!!!!"I pretty much yelled jumping up and down in excitement, she ran in and smiled and she pressed the button agajn, just incase and ghe elevator door closed, and they brought to the elevato.
They enter the room, lizzie set her bags down, kissed her mom and said goodbye "bye mom, have fun, see ya later, after vidcon!!"I ran in the elevator squeled g before quickly running back I grabbing my purse and my minecraft bag and boxes kissing my mom and saying goodbye "bye mom, got a go live ya, see yall later!!" I entered pressing the button repeativly, kindof hard with boxes but j managed to do kt. I just got down and huffed ot saying goodbye, to no kne I guess.. x3 "BYE SEE YA LLS ALTER!!" I smiled as I g ran to my car, opening the driver door Wich took time swinging it open and pushing it with my side,a leaving it to stay open, I climbed in and put my boxes to the side, I looked through the mirrors and smiled, moving over an gin to sit in the drivers seat form climbing over to the passengers, I straightened myself, reaching for the door and shutting it, I smiled and put my seat belt on, looking at myself jn the mirror.

I had nice blonde hair, blue eyes, and I was wearing bright pink makeup with eyeliner, I smiled to smyself, white teetn, i brushed everyday.. I fixed my bangs and started the car, checking the mirrors for anyone and ppulling back..

I smiled more, as I opened my car door and grabbed teh boxes, geting out and shutting the door by pushing it shut with my hips. I smkled, "ready for fun?" I muttered as I laughed and looked down, shutting the Doror again, more so looking back to make sure, I smiled and kept heading out, grabbing my keys form my hand trying to press lock as I held the boxess. I was near the door, I wasn't lookin so had to set the box's down and teh pressed the button and he are d teh lock noise, I didn't look bsck and j picked up my boxes, clicking lock 2 times agian to make sure, and headed in, once I was iwn side I sighed, I was leaning against the door, and I sidi miles "busy dun time.. busy busy busy " I said geting up and setting he boxes to the side, opening the door again and looking out locking it again 3 more times, just to be safe and is smiled "good," and I looked back in shutting the door and j blinked and grabbed my boxes, heading off..

---
(Nossi Pov) "we're going to Vidcon sweetie well you are
And minecon pack up" mother says

"Yay a day by myself hopefully I see some of my 3500 subscribers maybe" Anyways I gotta pack for it i gotta remember my tickets

"Bye mother I'm leaving now" I say
"Okay have fun honey"Mother says
---
Okay better get on my way to Vidcon
---
(In car) I'm in ma moms car vroom vroom
"Well I'm probably being weird but why not I'm alone!"

---
-*-
Luzzi's, P.O.V
-*-
I stared off into teh rokm, so people stared at me.. I pulled out my camera and spoke "ok guys, well km here and I'll record it all, by only show some clips, so I'll edit some out CX C: " I Say bending down to teh camera, and I once again grabbed my boxes and headed off.. I opened the other door and smkles, j enters through through a backstage more so entered a different entrance, and I showed them my ticket as teh person grabbed me a VI.P. And handed it to me, j wrapped it around my neck, and headed in,

---
Nossi's Pov-
(At Vidcon)
I show the person sitting there and he gave me a V.I.P. Pass and I put around my neck. And headed in I must have been distracted by looking at my V.I.P.
Pass I ran into a girl...
It was that you tuber Lizzi

---
Nossi by supitsnotsonormal, lizzi bh me, this was done liek:
2/15/2015 and others xp

And now.. for the children so hea i no edit, enjoh grammer fails xp