[Prologue]

[Justin Pov]

My name is Justin Vines, The Eldest Son of the Vines Family and my life has been nothing, misery and hell. You see, I live within a world where 90% of the population has quirks, semblance, sacred gears, magic, etc. Those who were born with these powers are treated like kings and quirks, while the other 10% were treated like outcasts. I would never have thought, despite being born with powers of my own, I would still be treated like an outcast. You see, I was born with the power of the Gamer System, which turned my life into a MMORPG player. And yet, everyone believed such a power like mine was very weak and useless, as a result, I was outcast.

Both of my parents neglected my very existence while my siblings made it their mission to make my life a living hell. The only good thing was in fact, I was not weak or useless, thanks to the system giving me daily workout quests. Because of this quest, I was physically stronger, faster than any normal human, and yet, I wanted more power. Because of my mistreatment, I craved to become stronger and better than anyone else, especially my siblings. As a result, I would randomly get daily quests, which would be double the amount I usually get, but I did it. Over time, I have come into a procession of plenty of weapons, armor, equipment and skills, but I needed a lot more.

When I was 13, I made a shocking discovery, which was the fact I wasn't just born with a Gamer System, but 3 different powers. The first one was a quirk known as AFO 2.0, which I found out it was the power of the Number 1 Villain, but more powerful and developed. The second one was a sacred gear known as Arubani, it was a sacred gear in the form of a pen, which allowed me to make my creations come to life. And the third one was magic known as Elemental Dragon Slayer, as I have become a dragon slayer of all elements. I decided to not reveal the new powers to anyone and thanks to the system, all three wouldn't be detected by them.

Then, everything started to get wrong for me when I started to attend Union Academy, the top tier school of heroes. No matter how much I worked and showed my dedication to become a hero, I was always undermined by the staff. And to make matters worse, I was getting bullied by nearly all the students, spearheaded by my cursed siblings. With each day, my hope for Union Academy and Hero society began to fade more and more, questioning everything.

Currently, I was within my apartment complex within the Union City Red Light District as school was over for the day and I had the weekend before I had to return. I'm actually lucky I bought this apartment with my own money that I've gained through the system from doing daily quests.

Justin(sigh): Why me? Why does this always happen to me?

I drank some water before looking at the TV screen, which was displaying my current status thanks to the system linking to the TV.

[Player Status]
(Name: Justin Vines)
(Job: None)(Title: None)
(LVL: 39)(MP: 660)
(Strength: 312) (Agility: 310)
(Sense: 305) (Vitality: 308)
(Intelligence: 320)
(Points: 12)
(Money: 350,000)

Justin: Alright then.

I then started to spend the rest of my points, I put 5 in agility, 3 in strength and finally 4 in senses. After settling with my new status, I closed the menu and turned the TV off, before closing my eyes a bit. When I opened my eyes, I could see nothing but darkness as I was just floating within the void.

Justin: Where am I?

???: We're within your mindscape.

I turned around to see a male figure approach me, the one thing I noticed was he was dressed like a Sith or Inquisitor from Star Wars.

Justin: Who are you?

???: Who I am is complicated to say the least. However, I am here to help you, Justin.

Justin: How?

???: I can help you become stronger. To become powerful. You already have the system, AFO 2.0, Arubani and Elemental Dragon Slayer. I can help you push to your true potential and never be weak again.

Justin: You can do that?

???: Indeed, I can. You already have the power to bring you greatness. And now, it was time for you to rise up and take your place as the true king.

I then started to have flashbacks on my time at Union Academy, all of the bullying I've been put through. As then, the flashback began to appear around us as I saw the most recent flashback, which was two days ago. I watched as Issei punched me in the face, pushing me against the lockers as the bullies surrounded me.

Issei: YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS SCHOOL!

Cardin: YEAH, WEAKLING!

Jackal: WIMP!

Jennifer: YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH BEING OUR BROTHER!

Issei and the other bullies started kicking and punching me, despite the fact that I could not feel much of the pain anymore. But I was getting very angry, I could've used AFO or even Dragon slayer, yet I didn't.

Rias: That's enough Issei. I'm sure he learned his place at the bottom of the barrel.

Issei: Yeah. I'm sure he did.

Jackal: Come on, Guys. Lets just go and leave this loser.

I watched as the other started to leave but then I noticed something I didn't, which was when I glared at Issei's back. When I did, I unconsciously used AFO and copied his sacred gear and it was put into the system skill storage. I opened my system skill storage and discovered that it was there, my own copy of Issei's boosted gear.

Justin: You said you'll make me powerful. Right?

???: Yes. I'll make you powerful. More powerful than the pathetic weakling of that world.

I then turned to face the figure as he then reached out his hand towards me, as I looked at it.

???: I promise you. You'll never become a victim of them again. Instead, you'll make them become your victims.

I smirked evilly as the thought of making them my victim was quite interesting to witness before I grabbed his hand.

Justin: I want to become stronger and make them all pay for their mistreatment and treasonous ways.

Then, the mask vanished from the figure face as I was shocked to see myself before vanishing yet the clothing appeared on me.

Suddenly, the endless void begins to brighten as it has become a ruined burning city before turning to see creatures.

Justin: It's time to become stronger. And make the world of heroes my victims.