Introduction

*** 3 months into the future

Staring into his bleak eyes I'm freaking out of what might happened . I know that I should be crying screaming and doing everything in my will power to get free . What can I do ?

He has at least a foot on me and he is definitely stronger than me . Times like these I wished that I had gone to the gym more often . I was brought back to reality when I was forced back into a wall .

" Please don't do this " to which all I got was a grunt in response . Figuring that using common sense wasn't gonna work I decided that my best bet was hoping someone would hear my growing screams .

" Help me . Someone on-" I couldn't get anything out past that because he had clamped his hands over my mouth . Struggling against his grip I bit him . His hand flew from my mouth to examine the bite mark .

"HELP ME " was the first thing that came shooting out my mouth . I looked into his eyes and saw how much angry his eyes held . He can hurling at me and shoved me down to the ground . I whimpered at the harsh pain shooting from my elbow . I knew for a fact that I was bleeding from my elbow and many other places . He got on top of me and I was scratching and punching and anything I could do to get free . Why did this have to happen to me , my life was getting better and I was happy .

"Help" I shouted and the only thing I could hear was the sickening chuckle coming from my attacker .

" No one is coming . Why don't you understand that " he said in such a sinister manner . I let out a whimper of defeat . His smirk only intensified . Before I knew it the unhappy thought came flowing through my mind . I'm gonna die . I won't graduate . I won't be able to tell my parents that I love them every again . I won't see my friends again. As the thoughts entered my mind the burly guy was hurled off of me . I struggled to see who my savior was because of the tears that I had just been shedding . After a few seconds I was able to compose myself . I stood up and saw my attacker dead with two punctured holes coming from his neck . Blood was spewing from the holes and I couldn't help but gag at the sight . The person who saved me had his back turned to me .

"Thank you" though the words came out strained due to all the yelling I was doing earlier . I was sure he had heard me . He was breathing heavily , I just stared at his shoulders while he exhaled and inhaled. I expected him to stay silent the whole time . I was super grateful to him but I was scared . Yes , he saved me but he killed someone .

"Your bleeding" he said, out of all the things I thought he was going to say that was definitely not it . I walked towards him , I touched his shoulder and he seemed to stiffen under my touch and then relaxed slightly . Turning him to face me I never expected him to be someone I knew .

" Axel " I said and before any other words were able to leave my mouth he was gone . He just disappeared into thin air . So many thoughts were entering my mind .
I lightly mumbled to myself
"What the hell just happened ? "