Chapter One

Dan's POV
Today was the day. I was finally going to ask Phil to be my boyfriend. I hop out of my monochromatic sheets and pull on skinny jeans and my black shirt with white stars around the neck. I quietly close the door to my room, as Phil is probably asleep.

"Morning," I jump at hearing his voice. He enters the hallway from the kitchen. I join him. It's almost noon, according to the clock. "Can we make browines?" Phil asks eargerly. I laugh. "Of course, nerd." I retrieve water and eggs from the fridge and brownie mix and oil from the cupboard, whilst Phil gets the bowl, spoon, measuring cup and pan. We set the oven to the required temperature and begin mixing. Once it's creamy and ready to pour, I scoop some on my finger and call for his attention. Phil whips around, and I swipe his nose with the batter.

His eyes widden and he gasps. He reaches behind him, and now it's my turn to widen my eyes.

Phil's POV
Dan's eyes widden as I grab an egg from behind me, and before he has time to react, there is yolk and little bits of shell dripping from his hair on to his face.

" Oh, you are so dead, Lester." He murmers. I turn and run, and feel something slick it the back of my neck. Oil.
"Dannnn," I whine.