𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 !
𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❣️

Words - 2653

📍𝑱𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒆𝒓 , 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒉𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆
6:30 𝑨𝑴

It was morning and everything was hustling bustling in chauhan's palace , there was very rush , everyone was busy in doing preparations as they are today leaving for lucknow for (the king of Lucknow) kiaan's wedding , servants were running here an...

It was morning and everything was hustling bustling in chauhan's palace , there was very rush , everyone was busy in doing preparations as they are today leaving for lucknow for (the king of Lucknow) kiaan's wedding , servants were running here and there and doing their work and Yashika Ansh Singh Chauhan the former queen and her daughter-in-law Sara yashraj Singh Chauhan (the current queen) , they were instructing servants and checking if everything was ready or not to save themselves from the wrath of abhishree abhiraj Singh Chauhan the head of house.

They were Already half an hour late and mens of the house were in their home office to complete their extra work as their wives will not let them do their work till the wedding gets over.

Isra was jumping in the whole palace in excitement after all why not because her cousin , the king of lucknow is getting married But 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 was neutral and 𝐒𝐡𝐞 was sleeping till now , and that she is none other than Zoya Singh Chauhan.

Chauhan palace is 2 palace , front palace and back palace , back palace is forbidden for everyone only king and princess are allowed in it.

It is still a mystery why it is forbidden.

The family lives in front palace.
front palace has 5 large floors.
ground floor belongs to abhiraj and abhishree

1st floor belongs to Ansh and yashika

2nd floor has guest chambers

3rd floor belongs to yashraj and sara

4th floor belongs to zoya

5th floor has gyms, theatres , library , office room , garden and a kids room.

And isra's room in on 1st floor

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐙𝐨𝐲𝐚 was sleeping Peacefully in her room and 3 people were sneaking in her room silently they kept a remote control toy snake at zoya's hand and started the button , the snake started roaming slowly on her hand.

Zoya felt something roaming on her hand and when she opened her eyes she stood aghast , her eyes widened and body shivering then a loud scream left her mouth and she threw the snake far away from her then she saw those 3 brats who were laughing on floor while holding their stomach then reality hit her that it was a prank by these clowns then zoya quickly got up from bed and started chasing them.