Chapter 4: An Interminable Greeting

Previously....
During Noah and John's visit and having an argument with the waitress, Speed and 2 officers intervened which led to a massive fight in the restaurant. During the fight, John picked up a table with his strength and threw it right at Lazuli which caused Speed to be enraged and started beating the crap out of the 2. When Bob arrived with his friends, Speed was about to land a blow on Bob but fortunately, Bob had the upper hand and used his Nerve Attack to paralyze and temporarily knock out Speed. However Bob realized that his friends Noah and John were gone.

While in the IR universe A-350 and his friends had finally finished rebuilding the Phaser before opening the rift back to the ES universe, all of the entities decided that they all wanted to search there lost friends while some are left behind to make sure the Phaser doesn't collapse yet again. Later on, a Leafeon and Flareon named Flare and Leafy went out for a morning relax only to be confronted by an entity being A-183.

Will the entities rescue be successful or will it all go down once again? Lets find out!

Speed: *wakes up* ooooooohhhhh....... w-what happened?

*sees the aftermath of the carnage*

Speed: *gasps* the restaurant!

Cc: easy now Speed, your just recovering from your injuries

Speed: Cc? Is that you?

Bolt: it sure is!

Speed: huh? Oh hi Bolt, hi Rin, Hi Axel hi- *sees Bob* wait, who are you?

Bob: hi there, names Bob

Speed: wait! Where's Sunshine and Lazuli!?

Pearl: Oh Sunshines right here

Sunshine: hi daddy, glad your awake

Speed: I'm just glad your fine honey, but where's Lazuli? Is she fine?

Brian: well....... I wouldn't say that if I were you.....

Speed: huh? W-why?

Bob: because...... um...... *points at an injured Lazuli being carried by 2 pokemon*

Speed: LAZULI!!!!!!

Blaze: you think it was a good idea to do that?

Bob: well what else did you guys want me to do?

Speed: LAZULI, ARE YOU OK?

Audino: she's severely injured during the chaos, were taking here to the hospital

Speed: can I pls see her before you go?

Audino 2: ok but be quick

Speed: *starts crying* Lazuli, pls wake up! Pls, just wake up!

Bob: don't worry, I'll help with that

Bob then places his hand on Lazuli which amazingly healed most of her wounds

Lazuli: oooooohhhh.... w-what happened? Where a-am I? And who are you?

Bob: sup, names Bob

Speed: Lazuli! *hugs her* I'm glad your OK!

Lazuli: *blushes a bit* um, thanks?

Bob: aw, I'm glad your girlfriends doing OK

Rin: she just needs some bandages for some of her wounds to heal

Audino: wow! That was impressive!

Audino 2: how did you do that?

Bob: oh nothing, just a moved that I learned in the arts of healing