A little information about the characters Pt.1

*The 26-year-old model, Vincent Kensington is a well-known and famous model. He is wearing a Black turtleneck and white jeans with black sneakers and white circular framed sunglasses on his eyes. He also has naturally white hair with purple at the ends, followed by his gorgeous Midnight blue eyes. Currently the model is sitting in a chair sipping on his drink since he is doing a photoshoot outside at a park* 

"Vincent, we start in 10 minutes" -the Agent says- 

"Yeah yeah, i got it" -i'd say with a sigh- 

~After some time, he'd get up and got started with his photos~

-In the other part of town, A meeting is held with a few mafia bosses. One of them being named, Nathaniel Albero who is seen as the most respected and feared mafioso in the country. He is wearing a black and red suit with his jet-black hair in a slick-back style and his piercing red eyes. HE is stern, serious, cold and dominant. He loves donuts and stuff. 

He is In a meeting with other mafia bosses and they all have serious faces-

"Well Nathaniel we need that shipment in a month so either you do it or we will do something about it" -One of the bosses says-

"Are you threatening me?" -He asks in his usual cold tone-

"Maybe so but keep that in mind..or something bad might happen" -the boss says as he exits the room same with the others-"

~Later on during the night nathaniel would be driving in his car~

_____________________________________________________________________________

~~Loading~~~~~~

Heyyyy Marlia here again. i making something none fnaf related and i hope you enjoy this BoyxBoy story :))))