Goat and Pikachu

Fara never thought his life would work out... With a magician, didn't think that this magician would love him.. and now he is sitting with Oti, holding their 5-year-old son in his arms, who is sitting and looking at Oti, and at his red cheeks...

– "I have them too... But Dad doesn't have one.." He looks at the ghost and smiles..
Fara scares her son out of habit, smiling broadly, slightly opening her eyes, but this does not frighten him at all and Fara only gets a laugh in response...

Oti sighs... He strokes the black-haired wonder on the head.. pink cheeks, small black horns, dark hair, amber eyes turning into red. A copy of his parents..

Fara looked at Oti, because he could have killed him then and now all this would not have happened, right ...? He hugs his son to himself, from which he snorts discontentedly and tries to get out, shaking his hands and quietly squeaking..

- "Well, don't mock the child!.." – He takes his son away with displeasure and pats his head, still with the same calm face.

Fara is jealous, glares at him, waits for his turn to come... And the magician looks at him, smiles and gently strokes his jet-black hair, touching his black, big horns

– "I love you, Mountain goat" – he laughs, bends down and kisses the ghost..

– "Damn pikachu" – he snorts, but smiles contentedly, slightly red, looking away.

____________________________
cute little piece
Anyone Roleplay with me on Yeosm😭