Valentines || Pharaoh Boy x Bastet

While all the team went on a mission, Newton Star decided it would be good if at least one person stayed at PowerQ to keep a lookout, that "someone" being him.

After the mission that the team had just a few weeks prior, where Gekko had disobeyed the order of keeping watch in PowerQ, and everything became a million times worse because of that action, Newton had become even more okay with staying behind like this. He knew he was helping his team just as much by staying behind.

So, Newton checked the cameras all around the city, to see if there were any villainous foes trying to get in his friend's way. Thankfully, the first few cams he checked, there was no one.

Then, he decided to check the cams that sat just outside PowerQ, and who did he see but-

"What the? Pharaoh Boy?"

Sure enough, the boy was standing impatiently outside the main doors, tapping his foot irritatedly.

He didn't seem to be armed, so... why could he be here?, Newton wonders to himself. Then, Pharaoh Boy speaks from outside,

"PJ Masks! I'd appreciate it if you would open up!" Pharaoh Boy shouts.

Newton hesitates. Pharaoh Boy is a villain. How could he ever have good intentions?

Then again... he didn't have his staff with him. He didn't have anything with him, in fact. So... maybe it'd be alright? Newton felt the need to ask him his reason for arrival before he could be completely comfortable letting him inside.

"Why're you here, Pharaoh?" Newton asks over the intercom outside.

    "Pharaoh Boy, thank you very much, and I'm here to ask you a few questions, that's all. You PJ Masks know a lot more than me about this modern-day world. And, no need to be so on edge, I didn't even bring my staff!"

    "...Fine. But if you try anything, you're gone."

Newton hesitantly opens the front doors of the PowerQ and once he does, he rushes to them so he can greet Pharaoh Boy through the door.

Pharaoh Boy looks at him bitterly, and sighs before asking,

"Can I just get straight to the point?" Pharaoh Boy inquiries.

    "Sure." Newton replies.

Pharaoh Boy sighs, and Newton sees an expression on his face that he's never really seen before. He looks... flustered? Maybe a little lovesick? Who knew such a bitter guy could hold an expression with so much heart.

"...What is Valentine's Day? I know that it is a holiday of love, but, I need to know more." Pharaoh Boy asks hesitantly.

    "Valentine's Day? Hm, I'd never think I'd hear a question like this from you-"

    "Just answer the question!" Pharaoh Boy blushes profusely as he loses his cool.

    "Well, it's a holiday that occurs every February fourteenth, which is tomorrow, actually. It's about love, and appreciation. You get people nice gifts to show how much they mean to you." Newton smiles.