Where'd all the time go?

Uzi ran through the forest with her hand gripped onto Lizzy's hand as they were both giggling and smiling at each other, they soon stopped at a tall tree as Lizzy began to speak.

"Hey Uzi? Don't you think we should head back? Its getting late..." Lizzy mumbled as she turned her back looking to the charging pods that were far away.

Uzi turned to face Lizzy "No! Come on Liz! Don't be a party pooper!" Uzi said as she lets go of Lizzy's hand as she looks up at the tree and starts climbing it. "Come on Liz! Get up here!" she looks down at Lizzy putting her hand out for Lizzy to grab and clime up.

Lizzy looked at Uzi's hand hesitantly, "uhm.. Alright then!" she grabbed Uzi's hand and made her way to the branch Uzi was sitting on and sat down next to her. She looked at the view of the charging pods and smiled, "this view is nice..."

Uzi looked at Lizzy and saw her hair blowing in the wind, "she has such gorgeous blonde wavy hair..." Uzi thought to herself as she had a light tint of purple blush on her face as she snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Lizzy calling her.

"Zi? Your alright?" Lizzy looked at her as she tilted her head a bit, "you spaced out a bit.."

Uzi shook her head a bit and looked away from Lizzy, "mhm! Just thinking..." she mumbled as she took out something from her pocket and looked at it, "hey Liz?.. I uh have something for you..." she said as she looked back at Lizzy.

Lizzy looked at her a bit confused as she moved her side bangs a bit, "oh? What is it?"

Uzi shoved the matching bracelets in Lizzy's face, one was purple and black with a moon and the other one was pink and yellow with a sun, "I-I made these matching bracelets for us..." she mumbled as she looks away from Lizzy blushing.

Lizzy's gasped softy as her eyes widen and sparkle, "awww..Uzi! I love them!" she gently grabs the pink and yellow one with a sun and puts it on her wrist.

Uzi looked back at Lizzy and smiled as she also puts on the bracelet on her wrist. Lizzy rested her head on Uzi!'s shoulder as they both look at the view.

"Hey Liz? Thanks for not leaving." Uzi mumbled as she looked down at Lizzy and smiled.

"Of course Zi Zi i would n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶." Lizzy said as she also smiled and closed her eyes.

That was one of Uzi's favorite memories from when she was a kid, she would hate to admit it but she really misses the ways things were between her and Lizzy,but it's like one day Lizzy just threw it all away without saying why or what caused it. Uzi sighed as she looked down and pulled up her sleeve and looked down at the bracelet she made her and Lizzy, she still wore it, she always had since that day. She can't believe Lizzy lied.

"Hey Zi you alright?" Thad said looking at Uzi as he closed his locker.

"Yea im fine.." Uzi said pulling her sleeve back down and also closing her locker as her and Thad started walking to their next class. As Thad was talking she was still thinking to herself, "i wonder why that happened. Did she get tired of me? Did she think i was too weird to be friends wi-" her thoughts were cut short when she bumbed into someone

"Watch where you're- oh its you.." Lizzy turns around and stares down at Uzi with a cold expression. "I really don't have time to deal with your right now."

"Great just what i needed bumbing into her..." Uzi thought to herself as she looked up at Lizzy, "hey... Sorry for bumbing into you.." she mumbled.

"Whatever its fine just... Watch were your going next time.." Lizzy said as she turned her back to walk to her class talking with Doll and Rebecca.

"Yea yea bite me!" Uzi barked as she felt Thad put his hand on her shoulder and they continue to walk to their class, Uzi always wondered if Lizzy still wore the bracelet secretly. Maybe a part of Lizzy still wanted their friendship back, but Uzi doubts it. Uzi sighs softy as her and Thad entered their class.

LUZI!!! ANYWAYS HI! I'VE BEEN HYPERFIXED ON THE AU I MADE SO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FIRST CHAPTER! :D (this is still getting planned out)