Miss Dawson - 1

Hi all,
This is the first chapter of my Mafia smut novel. We follow the lives of Katherine and Justin as they intertwine. In a world of competing mafia families, underground deals, debt collecting, gambling, sex and dancing. Justin is head of a prominent Mafia family, owning the club Sierra, a strip night club, multiple drug rings and few gambling establishments around the city. Katherine is a struggling artist who is in the middle of her studies, thinking that she owes her dreams to the mysterious loan shark - Justin - thanks her gaslighting abusive father. Their paths cross when she is sent to pay her father's debt.

Sex
Exotic Dancing
Deal Making
Violence
Tension
Mafia
Revenge
Found Family
Strong Women

I hope you enjoy it and I will try and upload regularly. Please let me know what you think as well.

Xx ShadowTX
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING:
This episode depicts scenes of Domestic Violence and Abuse. Please do not read if you may be affected by such things, and please seek help and assistance if you so require it. I am sorry for writing such content, but it is in the light of character development and character background. I apologise to those that take offence and are upset by such content, please do not read if you are sensitive to this topic, but as stated above, it is in light of character development and background. It will not be throughout the entire story, but please be aware that such things may arise in a Mafia tale, set in a strip night club, with warring families etc.
Thank you for understanding and for reading if you so wish.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was drained, between getting to bed at an ungodly hour the night before and endless interrogations and meetings all day, I was so ready to call it, not even come in to the club tonight. Alex gave me a look from across the table to indicate that he was thinking the same thing. The constant drone and whining of our underlings was starting to give me a headache.
Please forgive me Justin.
I'm sorry that the product isn't selling here, what do you want me to do?
I didn't sample it, I promise.
Don't kill me Mr Baron.
Ugh, it was so tiresome. I roll my eyes at the man grovelling at my feet, another drug addict that hasn't paid. Yet another one who thinks that I am lenient, thinks that I am kind, thinks they can get away with it. I am only kind enough to give out one single pass...
"Enough." I groan, rising from my chair and moving towards the door, opening it, "Get him out of my sight, Alex."
The druggies eyes widen with hope and then fear, unsure what my words mean as Alex grips him by the collar and practically drags him out of my office.
"Under the bridge should do." I instruct my friend, taking mild pleasure in the panic and terror in the drug addict's eyes. Alex only nods before he and two others drag the man out of sight, I can hear his tear filled panicked cries all the way to the back door. I close the door to my office with a sigh.
That should be it for the day. Thank God.

I'm pouring myself a whiskey and sitting heavily back in my chair as Alex re-enters the office.
"I sent the boys to take care of it." Alex slumps into the chair opposite my desk, running his hand through his hair, "God, I'm beat. I think I might take the night off, if that's ok with you?"
"Yeah, Pete should be able to cover it." I nod, thinking I too may call it a day as well. The thought of my satin sheets and dark room calling me.
"You alright?" Alex asks
"Yeah, all good, just drained." I lean forward and rest my elbows on the desk, glancing at the CTV cameras that are open on one of the screens of my desktop computer.
"It's been a big few days."
"Just over all the bullshit, to be honest." I reply, my eyes catching Pete at the bar, a few of the girls coming in to get read for their shifts, Nancy ordering around the kitchen staff, Graham testing the lights and tech on the floor.
"Understandable." Alex nods in agreement.
"Why is it always the same excuse?" I sigh, knowing that Alex couldn't give me an answer, even if the question wasn't rhetorical. "Go home, mate. Let's try and have a normal day tomorrow."
Alex nods and starts to rise, my eyes catch some commotion on the CTV cameras of the bar downstairs. Alex pauses a second, to see if I still need him, but then leaves.