85

Jennie doesn't want to do it!

How could Taehyung be like this? How could Taehyung ask her if she wants to eat his c*ck?

This is unacceptable.

Obviously she had eaten so much last night, her p*ssy was filled and her small mouth above was filled with thick c*m...

Now that she is out of bed, why should she do it? To eat his c*m...

Anyway, she object.

Jennie was ruthlessly f*cked by Taehyung yesterday, now she has sore legs and her body is in pain. She was trying to get out and was not able to pay attention, she staggered and fell.

Fortunately, there is a thick carpet on the ground. The fall did not hurt her but since she did not wear her underwear, her p*ssy was rubbed on the thick carpet and Jennie suddenly moans. "Ohhh....~"

Taehyung walked over, Jennie thought he would help her, so she lifted her arms.

But Taehyung did not take her hands.

He chuckled briefly, then put his hands on Jennie's head and pressed gently. "Jen is on her knees."

Jennie did not want to listen to his taunt, then she looked up and saw Taehyung's thick black forest and a standing giant and his handsome face from below. She kneeled and straightened involuntarily.

Her voice is aggrieved and soft, "What do you want?"

The thick c*ck was held up by his big knuckles and then "slapped" on Jennie's face.

"Hmm..." it stings a bit and mortifying.

Jennie subconsciously wanted to turn her face sideways, but Taehyung's voice stops her, "Don't move and don't hide."

Jennie should be angry.

Taehyung spoke to her without his gentleness, but listening to the indifferent voice and his command, somehow, her c*nt started to twitch and she could not help but clamp her legs.

"Why are you clamping your legs? Huh?" Taehyung asked with a hint of ridicule, "Why is Jen so sl*tty? Even if her face is slapped by my thick c*ck, she still got wet. Jen you are a little b*tch, right?"

She is not.....

Jennie's shame reach to its peak, she wanted to refute.

Taehyung slaps her face with his c*ck again.

"Slap" then again.

After slapping her cheeks, Taehyung held the pillar and handed his thick c*ck to Jennie's lips. The huge and hard c*ck is pressed on her mouth, Jennie's p*ssy could not help but flow with lewd water again.

"Hmmm~" she moans.

"Is your little c*nt aroused again?" Taehyung asks.

"No, no..." Jennie denied.

"Not what?"

"Not my little c*nt....well!" Jennie insisted.

Taehyung pinched her chin and poked his thick c*ck in her mouth again. Since her throat was overused yesterday and still swollen right now, Taehyung did not use her throat and only ordered her to stick out her tongue and hold his c*ck.

Jennie opens her mouth and stick out her tongue.

While tears is flowing in her eyes.

She didn't even know why she listened to Taehyung's command unflinchingly, and why is her p*ssy aroused after being slapped in the face with his c*ck.